Chapter 2

Breannas POV

The bell rings signaling school is out. I collect my things and start walking to the car. Izzy waits for me sitting on the hood with her ray bans on. I dig into my bag and put mine on too.

Once I finally reach the car, Izzy turns to me, pulls down her glasses slightly and winks.

"Twinning!" She says happily.

"Because we're Fab!" I say laughing.

We both get into the car and before i can even put the keys in, Izzy pulls out a piece of paper.

" Party at the Tomo house tonight, you in?" She says smirking.

" Of course girl! Louis' partys are the best!" I reply.

We arrive at our house and set all of our school stuff on the floor. Ever since the plane crash that killed both of our parents two years ago, the house has been pretty quiet. Thankfully me and Izzy still have each other.

'Bri!" Izzy yells from upstairs.

"Bring your swaggalicious booty up here!"

I do as told and run upstairs, only to find Izzy in her lacy black undergarnets.

"Woah there sis, planning to get some tonight?" I ask her.

"Mmm girl you don't know who might be going. Its a Tomo party! Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber can be there for all I know."

'Ok, yeah I got you." I say laughing.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a revealing mid-thigh black lace dress. I agree with Izzy and decide to wear my fancy black Victoria Secret lingerie. And to top in off, put on some Plain black stellettos.

I look over to see Izzy in a short, sexy zebra print dress, with matching high heels.

" Looking hot Iz!" I tell her.

" Not as hot as you!" she says sticking out her toungue.

I laugh and head down to the car, Izzy following behind.

" We have an hour left until its time to get turnt. You know what that means..." Izzy says.

I smirk and 3 seconds later we both yell on the top of our lungs.

" TACOO BELLL!!!!!"