- 0.1 -

cover by: VscoBarakat

-

"Guys, did you see the new people moving in across the street," Avery asks walking into the living room.

"Nope. Too busy." Luna said, her eyes glued to the screen.

Addison laughed, "She's been playing that game for hours, she's become addicted."

"I'm not addicted, I'm just interested."

"Okay, well there's seven guys moving in across the street," Avery says, moving the curtain out of the window to get a good look of the new people moving in.

"Seven?" Addison questions, moving beside Aver.

"Nice," Luna says, clearly not understand what they're talking about.

"Luna, there are seven men moving across the street," Avery says yelling in Luna's ear.

Luna pauses the game, "Really?"

Addison nods and moves away from the window so Luna can see, "This is so weird."

"You can say that again."

-

"Okay, so, you got the stuff?"

"Sounds like you're selling drugs, Ashlee" Luna says, dusting herself off.

Avery laughed, "Since Luna is the most social, I think she should go first."

"Wait- that's not even an excuse," Luna said.

"Just come on," Avery opens the front door, and the group of friends walk across the street

Luna took a breath and grabbed the saran-wrapped salgusku. She knocked on the door, taking a step back.

"Hello?" A man opened the door, well of course he did, the whole house is full of guys.

"Hi, I'm Luna, I, Uh, live across the street, and I wanted to give you some of this food we were making, cause that's what nice people do, right?" Luna stuttered look at the man.

The man's blonde hair fell in his face, he looked down at all the other friends behind Luna, and took the bowl, he smiled widely, "Thanks, my names Rap Monster, by the way."

"I'm Luna," Luna laughed at the man's crazy name.

"Just so you know Rap Monster isn't my real name!" Rap Monster laughed, opening the door a little wider.

After a while Rap Monster had finally got everyone's name correct and invited them, Luna walked in, while the others stayed behind the door, Luna of horse pulled them all in.

-

"You must not be from here," Avery said, tensing up a bit.

"Yeah, I'm not from America, I'm from Korea, and most of my friends, aren't very good with English, so I'll have to translate for you." Rap Monster said putting a hand behind his neck.

Everyone nodded and talked with Rap Monster, but then someone called out to him, "Rap Mon!"

Rap Monster looked back to see six people standing behind him, "What's up guys?"

All that came back was pure gibberish to the six, then Rap Monster said, "These girls are from America, one of you can practice your English," 

Everyone's eyes, but Luna's opened, "I'm gonna talk to Rap Monster."

Rap Monster laughed, as you shyly scooted over to him, making room for the other boys.

"My name's Jimin." One with blonde hair said, sitting over next to Ashlee.

Ashlee laughed and shook Jimin's hand, "I'm Ashlee."

"So, are your friends always this awkward?" I laughed turning to Rap Monster.

Rap Monster laughed, "When it comes to them speaking English If you want I can get the boys and I to teach you some Korean?"

"Oh yeah I'd love that, It's always good to have a relationship with a neighbor."

"In this case Neighbors." Rap Monster laughed.

-

"Hello, I'm Suga." A boy with blue hair said.

"I'm Avery." Avery said with her hand over her mouth.

-

Do you guys want more?