- 0.3 -

"Wake up! We have to eat breakfast!" Tu yelled as she knocked on everyone's door. 

Tu loved to cook, she always made breakfast in the morning, she always loved taking care of the other five. Since she was the oldest they always depended on her. She loved that her friends trusted her, but sometimes she feels overwhelmed.

The five came out of their rooms, one by one, taking turns in the bathroom. "I made rice, and kimchi!" 

Since Tu was from Korea she loved cooking American food, but what she loved even more was cooking foods from her home country. Myu was very supportive, since she always loved Korean foods and the fact that her dad is Korean.

Basically everyone is the house of the six were half Korean, but Luna, she never really knew where she was from, and she made peace with that, she was only five when she was put into adoptive care. Luna loved learning new things, especially reading, and writing. Avery, and Luna, everyday after school went to the school library to read and write. 

Ashlee was very, I guess you could word it- different. She was always hyper and always felt the need to talk, or do something, she never felt comfortable sitting in one place. Ashlee loved to sing, and she was very good at it, unlike the others she reached her dream job, and had a good boyfriend, all by high school. But that was all taken away when she hit a fork in the road of life. Her choices were stopped and put on a endless loop. Everyday was the same, get up, go to school, talk with her boyfriend, and hang out with friends, and by the end of the day she would happily fall asleep. Her actions stopped, suddenly. She fell into a deep, and dark depression, everyday she felt useless, she always wanted to make an impact on the world around her. But when she met the other five, she found herself, and was brought out of the loop that was called life for a while, and brought back up to her dream land. 

Layla on the other hand always made jokes, she always found a way through the hard times with her friends, she made everyone laugh, even when everyone's down. Layla had a rough past, but she always hid it behind her happiness. When she was put into therapy after finding a suicide note in her homeroom in middle school her whole world stopped and she was moving, trying to find a way out of her hell-hole.

Ara, she's probably the basic one in the group- not that that's wrong, she loves music, dancing, writing, school, reading, and most of all food. When she was young she was bullied, but she never really did anything to deserve it, she just didn't really like to talk in high school. She draws a lot in her spare time, but she doesn't think she's good, she wants to be a fashion designer, or illustrator. She hopes to find someone and settle down on her already crazy life.

-

"This is amazing!" Tu said as she downed the smoothie Tu made for everyone.

Tu laughed, and sat down beside Avery. "Thanks. You're always supportive, Tu."

"So, I have a game tonight, will you guys be coming?"Avery said stuffing her mouth with rice.

Everyone nodded and ate in silence until someone's phone rang. "I got it." Ara said as she grabbed her phone from her book bag.

"Hey, V." Ara said as she continued to her her breakfast.

Avery, and Luna laughed, "So, V, eh?" 

Ara gave the two a death glare and answered V's question. She soon ended the call and put her phone up.

"Him and I are not a thing, he was just asking if him and the guys could walk with us to campus." Ara sighed.

The four nodded.

-

"Everyone hurry! We have exactly ten minutes!" Ashlee and Tu yelled from the front door. All five of the girls rushed out if their rooms and ran out the dorm, waiting for the seven boys they meet two days ago.

Soon all the boys ran out of their dorm, all them grouping with one girl, talking until they reached the campus.

"Have fun guys!" The two groups said in sync, they all laughed, and walked their separate, some going the same way as others.

OH MY GOOOOSH I HAVE OVER 700 WORDS ON THIS!