one

Dan's View - 

 I open my eyes, and I see the car destroyed, flipped, and pain arousing from my leg, and arm. I look around, and try to unbuckle my seat belt. It's stuck, and I struggle. I look to my left, and see my friend. 

      "You okay?" My friend Ion asks.

 I scream in pain, and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. My friend quickly dials 999, and I try controlling my pain. Pain can't be controlled though, unless certain devices are used. About 16 minutes later, we hear sirens. I see paramedics rushing to the car with a bunch of supplies. They first flip over the car, and four different firefighters work on plying open our doors. First they ply, Tyler's, Ion's, Siam's, and then mine. They cut my seat belt, and I scream in pain once again. 

     "Hey, it's okay. We have the situation under control." One of the firefighters say. His voice is calm, and I can see a black strip of hair coming out of his helmet.

 I nod, as two firefighters put me in a stretcher. They strap me down, and put me in the back of the ambulance. 

    "What hurts?" One of the paramedics said.

    "I think my left leg, and right arm is broken. I also think I got stabbed by something in my pelvis."  I say, my eyes squeezed shut.

   "Okay, we will be to the hospital soon. Just stay with us." He said.

  I nod once again, as we arrive at the hospital. They rush us out, and into the hospital. They carefully set me down on the hospital bed. They first observe the cut, and numb around it. They then slide the piece of metal out, and sew the cut shut. They then bring me into the X-Ray Room. In about 15 minutes, I am back in the hospital room, waiting for the results.  

  A doctor comes in about 7 minutes after, "Your ulna and radius in your arm seem to be fractured. Your femur in your leg is broken. You have to be off your feet, I would say 9-10 months, depending on your bone strength. We will give you a cast, and after about a night you will be permitted to leave."

        "Can I have a wheelchair for when I leave?" I ask not wanting to deal with uncomfortable crutches.

        "Of course, if that is most comfortable. Have some rest." The doctor says, and the nurses start wrapping up my arm and leg.