Diner

Hey guys!
So I decided that I will update weekly, but it will be spontaneous. I have a crazy schedule so I have to find time.
This chapter is to get a feel for the town and the people who are there. These characters that are featured will be seen again throughout the story so hopefully you like them. And I attached a picture of who comes to mind for these characters.

Ruby is a younger Ginnifer Goodwin-I believe she played in Once Upon a Time

Georgie is Arlenis Sosa, a Dominican model.

Alex is Simonas Pham, a male model.

I know using models can be annoying at times because it can be unrealistic (not to offend anyone, but to me it is), but it's a book and my book has unrealistic elements lol

Ohhh I also want to mention that the characters that are mention to be big/huge are big, but not crazy big just above the average. Gotta remember Iris is a small girl so she notices these things more than others.

Thank you x Adaline

VOTE PLEASE!!!!

Btw I will edit my chapters when I have a good amount of time.
-------------------------------------------------------
Slowly rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat up in bed. I lazily gazed around the room.

Two large windows are on either side of my bed allowed the sun to beam into my room making it light up as if it was the middle of summer.

My room was rather large accompanying a rather large bed. Sleeping in a king-sized bed was a huge upgrade from the twin bed back in college, but me being on the smaller end of the spectrum this bed made me feel more like a child.

I really looked at my room this time instead of like last night when I scanned for the bed and straight crawled into it.

The comforter was white with grey flowers and the bed was on a white iron bed frame with two simple white wooden nightstands were on each side . In front my bedframe was a dark wooden desk with a T.V. above it.

To the left of the room was a large yellow chair with a window behind it and baby blue table in front of it. The yellow chair seemed to be glowing from the sun coming through the windows reminding me of a yellow canary basking in the morning sun. A lovely sight I wouldn't mind waking up to every morning.

I surprisingly liked my room.

Getting out of bed, I went into my bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I merely put on ripped white shorts and a loose black and white stripped tank top with black booties. Graving my purse and car keys I headed downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen, my parents were nowhere to be seen, most likely still in their room. Choosing to leave a note, I went to my dad's office to get a piece of paper and scribbled on it quickly then placing it on the counter- informing them I'll be in town for a little.

I felt guilty leaving so suddenly instead of staying home and spending the day with them. They were leaving for London in two days and I was sitting this trip out.

I got into my jeep and drove out of my driveway. I generally knew where the town was since I drove in yesterday from the airport. I just hoped I wouldn't get too lost.

The town wasn't to far. But the only entertainment I had was the radio and the forest that was surrounding me. It looked like an endless maze of tress.