Mohannad Barakat : Highly Qualified Surgeon & Smart Businessman

Mohannad Barakat is an experienced and professional orthopedic and trauma surgeon with a rich career profile. Over the course of his medical career, he has dealt with a large number of cases involving trauma and elective surgery. He is a published author of many papers and articles in professional orthopedics journals. He has given many presentations regarding his specializations at the local, national, and international level. He believes in the importance of sharing his knowledge and experience, and is involved in teaching students, junior doctors, and senior doctors, and other allied professionals at various educational stages.

When he is not busy helping his patients, Mohannad Barakat takes a proactive interest in promoting human rights and protecting civil liberties. He is a progressive thinker who believes that being involved in politics is a great way to champion causes for people. He is heavily involved in serving the needs of the community and for this he engages in organizing campaigning petitions, and marches. If there is any issue that his fellow residents or people in the area are dealing with, they can rely on him for his support. Since our Universal human rights are often expressed and guaranteed by law, he will go out of his way to stand by any organization and individual that comes to him for assistance. He is a respected member of the community, and often donates to organizations seeking monetary help.

In addition to being a highly successful orthopedic and trauma surgeon, Mohannad Barakat also runs a host of enterprises and firms including legal, administrative, and delivery companies.

These companies have multiple branches all over the world and are involved in medical and legal scenarios. They are well staffed and maintained with emphasis on quality, trust, ethics and responsibility. Mohannad has a refined business acumen and always seeks to deliver the highest quality service to his customers. He has a loyal and long time client base who depend on these companies with complete faith.