Introduction

Four and a half weeks since the battle of Scarrif, the second battle of Scarrif begins. Instead of the Rebels making an offensive attack, they are defending a small base located directly on the other side of the planet from where the Imperial spire once stood.

The remaining soldiers from the last week and a half of fighting sit in the mess hall of the Rebel base. Somehow, this part of the tropical planet wasn't touched by the Death Star's blast. Thankfully, the blast only did land damage and some underground damage. Not enough to destroy the planet due to the blast not being strong enough at that time.

One of the soldiers laughs and replies to his buddy, "And that Jarred guy! I can't believe they left him in charge! The guy's blind! If I were the commander here and I had to leave someone in charge, I would never choose Jar-" His sentence is cut off by the enraged Jarred Starkiller behind him. "Never leave me in charge, eh? Let me tell you something. Just because I am blind, doesn't mean I can't see. Now stand up! Only you."

The soldiers reluctantly stands up and faces Jarred Starkiller, sweating and shaking from seeing the commander. The commander seems lifeless with that helmet. The black visor doesn't allow any part of his face to be shown. This is what scares the soldiers: Not being able to see Jarred's expression.

Jarred grabs the soldier (who is about a foot shorter then himself (Jarred is 5'9, and the soldier 4'9)) by the collar and lifts him into the air, using nothing but his right hand, which is cybernetic. "Next time you want to say anything bad about myself or any soldiers, either keep it to yourself or you can go have fun being fed to the Imperials." Jarred throws the soldier into a wall, letting the man fall to the floor. The surrounding men stare in both shock and fear of their commander. But, nine men in clone captain's armor stand in the back of the room, starting at the scene in from of them, not moving nor showing any signs of shock, but pleasure instead. Though the phase two helmets block it, you can tell they are happy because of their stance.

Jarred turns to the rest of the soldiers and shouts. "If anyone else wants to pull the same s**t this man did, then step up now or hold it to yourself! If I hear any bad things about me, the last thing you'll see is either Imperials or me. Am I clear!?"

The soldiers snap to attention and shout, straitening out and saluting. "Sir yes sir!" With that, they all sit and continue eating. The man who was thrown to the wall slowly stands, and limps over to his table and sits, then returns to eating. No one says a word as the blind Jedi and his nine clones leave the mess hall, heading to the command center to check up on the Imperial activity.