The Final Battle of Scarrif

Jarred wakes to the sound of blasters firing, people screaming, and explosions. He rolls off his medical bed and stands, suddenly being accompanied by Jerek and Tomps. "Good to see your awake, sir. But the Imperials got into the base. We are evacuating everyone into the jungle where we stand more of a chance." Jarred nods at Jerek's news. "Good. Lets get going then. Don't want to be left behind, now do we?" Tomps steps up and replies. "No sir. Now lets move out!"

Jarred's crossguard lightsabers bounce off his legs as he prints, with the blasters, in their holsters, so the same at his side. But this its normal for him, seeing that he has to do a lot of running.

  As the three men sprint out of the destruction-in-progress base, sunlight beams onto them. Thankfully, the dark visors of their helmets protect them. Well, not Jarred. He is blind, so he can't be blinded by the sun's light. The trees around them once swarmed with life, but the loud noises drove the wildlife away. So, the only sounds left are heavy footsteps and the sounds from the base.

    As the group of soldiers reach the middle of the forest, Jarred makes contact to some old friends. He presses a button on the build in comm system to his armor. "Hello! This is Jedi Master Jarred Starkiller, Commander of the Valkyrie Squadron on the Estalia Fleet. Maria, if you are hearing this message, send cargo or transport ships to the coordinates I am sending now." Jarred taps a button and sets coordinates into it, then send the message after saying. "My base had been attacked. The Rebel fleet won't get here in time. The Estalia fleet is the last hope for the Rebel survivors of this defense. Please Maria, send enough shuttles or cargo ships to carry forty seven men." Jarred ends the transmission and continues running. "I just hope Maria receives my transmission...."