The First Day

As i walk into the highschool doors of our small town, i can't wait till i can see Mallery and Crystal again.  I see Mallery and i ask her what her classes are, we only have one class together, and i found out i have none with Crystal.   I could tell they had changed, but i wasn't ready for the reality, that how they changed would seperate them from me.

First period is math, i hate math... I walk into the class and almost everyone in there is not my friend, so i thought to myself...  Wow this is gonna be "fun".  Not to mention our math teacher was horrible.

My second period is study hall, little did i know that this would become my favorite class. I know three of the students, and i couldnt help but notice the blonde junior listening to music in the corner of the room.  I told myself wow hes cute.  But he did not notice me at all, or so i thought.

Fifth period, Business Essentials.  In easier terminology typing class mixed with all of the Microsoft programming.  Mallery is in this class but our seating chart has us really far apart.  I would get up to say hi but then just get yelled at by the teacher so i had yo sit back down.  Horrible day so far.

Lunch sucked like usual but i mean at least i got food into my stomach.  Even if it was soggy old enchaladas that our school calls food.  

The day did not get any better, GOD the senior class are a bunch of dicks.  They have no respect for anyone but themselves.  I'm standing at my locker and one of them starts making fun of how short i am then they shove me into the locker.  I really am not having fun.

I was so glad when the day was over but at least i knew cheer practice would start by the end of the week.