Day : ☕🐞🌃

Bruno blinked as he looked up at the zipper . _(n)_ on the other hand kept eyeing him nervously having a hand behind her back as strands of light formed around it ' if he tries anything... I'll punch him in the gut..'she kept her breathing at bay knowing too well what would happen if she lost control of it.

The man turned back to look at her "you should be wise of what you try doing." _(n)_ blinked confuse " what?" She stepped back a bit seeing him get slightly close .
Bruno placed his hand next to her face as he unzipped the area showing what looked like a park " you can leave through there " " uhm... Is the guy still out there ?" " yes" " are you guys going to ruin my home ?" " I don't know "
She blinked twice staring at him " one more question " " can you hurry it up " he looked up feeling the ground being punch signaling the stand knowing were he was.

" what is that thing behind you ?"

Bruno looked back seeing sticky fingers " its a stand. But if you can see him.. Doesn't that make you a stand user as well ?"
The man raised an eyebrow seeing how confuse she looked. He looked up again ' damn..' He turned to her " no time for this." He pushed her out while he quickly stepped outside the zipper he had just opened.
_(n)_ stumbled slamming flat on her butt " ow ! Dude the hell ??" She looked up at him glaring while staying on the grass.
Bruno turned to the zipper closing it , he looked at her " just be glad your safe. " he placed his hands on his hips " also. Pretend you had never seen me." He turned walking while moving his gaze around .
The girl pouted slightly as she got up dusting her uniform " hold it right there !" She pointed at the gangster"tell me more about this stands. Buccellati "
Bruno turned looking at her " I have no time for that . " " but you had the time to save me no!"
" that's because your a child who accidentally stepped in , look just be glad your alright. " he turned completely " go home. I believe he might had left by now knowing my presence is not there -"

"The next thing you'll say is might as well be on your way now "

"Might as well be on your way now-..."

Bruno looked at her seeing her smiling . he looked around not seeing a stand . he looked back at her suspiciously , he turned walking once again.
_(n)_ kept her smile as she moved her arm up waving " Bye Buccellati!!!! I hope we meet again !!"

Bruno sigh sweat dropping ' can she be anymore louder..' He turned behind a tree vanishing.

The girl turned seeing the park she was in " hey. ." she looked around "this is close by Gio Gio's dorm... " the girl walked once again but she stooped seeing a weird purple haired boy talking with a rock next to his ear.
She sweat dropped not making eye contact thinking he was crazy ' his kinda cute tho..' She left the area seeing a familiar old man swiping the floor.

" ciao !!" (Hello!)

He turned smiling seeing the familiar student " _(n)_ what a surprise ! Haven't seen you in a while , what brings you here ?"
The girl stopped walking while looking up at the second floors window "is Giorno here ?"

"Unfortunately , I haven't seen giorno since yesterday"

"Really ...?"

She made a worried expression seeing the man nod. She looked down at the floor for a while thinking , her gaze moved to the short man "well okay.. Bye!" She turned walking.

" if giorno comes by I'll tell him you came !"

"Okay thank you !"

-----

_(n)_ stopped inf front of her houses gates , she looked at the parking lot seeing her fathers car not there still.
She quickly walked inside opening the door but she stopped seeing a weird creature or...stand?? Staring right back at her. Her legs trembled with wide eyes as the puppet looking thing moved closer to her face.
She walked backwards as sweat formed around her face as it followed her.
.
.
.
_(n)_ was seen running while screaming like a mad woman. Everyone just stared at the blonde girl confuse and weirder out .
They looked back seeing nothing chasing her .