Prologue

I was lost.

My whole personality was.

It was stolen.

By her.

By that woman.

I was never this jerk way back then. Never this lusty and a manwhore.

I was good.

I was nice.

I treated woman equally. With respect and dignity.

My friends where manwhores then, but so, I was not.

I don't believe in such quotations like "birds of the same feather flocks together."

Because for me, it depends upon you. For I do believe that you can block the bad influence and to it with them the other way around instead. Ikaw ang umimpluwensya- but in a good way.

I myself can say that I was already mature enough to think- to decide, to make decisions to be more further, to analyze critical things, happenings, ideas, and even problems. On how to solve each one, or on how to make precautionary measures. Nasa sa'yo lang naman iyun kung gagaya ka sa kabarumbaduhan nila o hindi. Because looking at a person only on a bad side without checking the other side is a sole and a merer stupidity, foolishness, and hypocrisy. People who have that kind of vision and perspective in life do not 'fucking' deserve to be blessed even with a single friend, nor a companion, nor a family. Ang sagwa at ang pangit ng kung paano nila tignan at ganun kadaling tignan ang isang tao base lang sa kung ano agad ang nakit nila. Pathetic. Those kind of person are idiots. They have the very idiotic perspective in life. I hate it. I just hate it. It was like common people nowadays looking on your status on life- wealth to be quite precise. Mga hipokrito.

Changing the topic though, I was good as I've said. I am a gentlemen. A modest.

As I've said I owe women a lot of respect. But, she- she was different.

This woman made me even more of a man.

Napaka-gentle. She's finesse. Maria Clara kumbaga.

But guess what, just like same old shit of cliche ending of stories, well our relationship ended as well.

Seeing her inside her condo, with some other guy- naked, sweaty, indulged, ecstatic, kinky, and enjoying, it explains everything.

Ramdam ko naman na eh, I had thoughts then. Kung titignan mo ang takbo ng relasyon namin, talagang matabang na. It's cold.

It was dead.

It was unfertile.

It has no more spark.

I've never even saw a single trace of fright nor conscience nor guilt on her face when I saw her having a one night stand with a guy. She seem like enjoying it. Sarap na sarap ang babaeng aso- yeah, the day I saw her made the greatest cheat and mistake on our relationship was the day I lost all of the respect that was left with me. Sobra ko siyang kinasuklaman at isinumpa matapos ang araw na iyun. She's a slut. Like bullshit, no words can explain how dirty that girl was at kung gaano siya katigang, kababoy at kauhaw makatikim ng burat at tamod.

The day I saw her with someone, it was like nothing. I even brought a bouquet of flowers, foods from a nearby fastfood chain, chocolates, her favorite scent spray which is so in love by bench, teddy bear, and I cooked her favorite cousine which is spicy chicken a la carte.