Lets meet the WWE wrestlers

Jimmy: "Hey! im jimmy uso, 

Jey: "Shhh Jimmy, i was supposed to go first!"

Jimmy: "Not one person cares Jey, you can introduce yourself now. 

Jey: "Maybe i don't want to now. You ruined it for me Jimmy, just like you rewin everything!"

Undertaker: *grunts*

Jimmy: "Your right undertaker, we shouldn't be fighting. It just that i could have sworn that Jey was flirting with my wife, Naomi."

Jey: "I WAS NOT FOR THE LAST TIME! You were looking in the mirror while flirting with her yourself!"

Jimmy: :Hey, maybe your right, Jey..."

Undertaker: "grunts. grunts grunts, bleh"

Jimmy: "Right, you were right Undertaker, im sorry."

Jey: "Me too, im sorry"

Undertaker: "grunts, ok."

Dean: "Helllloooo? Can we get back to the introduction, you idiots?"

Undertaker: "GRUNTS! " 

Undertake then walks up to dean ambrose and grabs him by the neck, strangling him, then smaking him to the ground.

Undertaker: "Don't EVER call me an idiot"

The uso brothers slowly begin to back away from the undertaker.

Dean: "I'm sorry Mark."

Everyone stops and dead stares dean ambrose. 

Dean: "I mean Undertaker."

The undertaker charges at Dean, dean dodges it and flips over the uso's couch, falling into the dinning room table, knocking their mothers vase off and smashing to the floor.

Usos: "HEY! THATS MY MOMMA'S VASE!"

The uso's then beat Dean AMbrose untill the smack him through their upstairs apartment floor.

Dean ambrose looks up with his thumb up and says: "Hey, I'm Dean, Dean Ambrose, and i start trouble.