The end of all

any persons, or places mentioned are mere coincidence since my imagination has made this beautiful story. im going to write this from a perspective of a scared young girl.

can't handle the teenage world and things that can happen in it, then do not read the contents.

it all started when Sarah was fifteen. she just got her first job at a milkshake shack called "Sam's Shakes" but her friends called it the shaft. she never understood why. oh well, she supposed she'd have to appear stupid and beg someone to tell her. after school, she put on the ridiculous outfit required. it was like the old fashion maid outfit, but alot more was covered. pulling her hair into her typical ponytail, she stood at the cash register, listening to samantha drone on. how to clean the cups properly. smile at the customer, take their food to them like a maid would. a few tips were well worth a Jon well done. on and im she droned, and Sarah smiled and nodded like a good girl. she already knew how to do this. she grew up going here to old Sam's shop.

A phone call came, maybe an hour or two later. she ignored her phone. taking a customers.order for fries and a strawberry shake with caramel drizzled atop, she prepared it then took it to the older teen, who smiled at her with smoky brown eyes. he was good looking all right. and he even asked for her number! yay! someone was interested in her. sashaying away from him, she watched Sam come to her, her face pale, and her usual smiling craggy face was upset. in fact it looked like her sympathies were aimed towards her.

Sam went over the grisly details. her parents were coming to her job they assume, and were hit by an eighteen Wheeler, causing instant death to her dad, and her mum crawled from the wreckage, bleeding ungodly amounts of blood, and soon died from lack of people going that way. the driver of the diesel, was umconcious for it all, and only did the smoke alert a farmer that something was wrong. their funeral would be next Saturday and she could have the whole week off to make the plans. her whole world was devastated. she felt like she was suffocating. God! her mom. the black haired beauty always equipped with a smile, dead. Her jolly dad not joking or poking her anymore. tears rolled down her face as she felt numb. walking in the direction of her home, she was numb. so cold. where would she go? how could she survive? she had no one else.

and thus begins the story of Sarah