the end if all

Four years later, she was 19, and still missing her parents. crying into her pillow, she fought to gain control of her raging emotions. She wiped at her face angrily, looking around through blurry eyes, at the shabby apartment she lived in. people donated food to her out of sympathy. she was glad they did. she wouldn't have made it on her ramen noodle diet. she was now owner of Sam's shop, for the old coot died, and left in the will that and fifty Kay to her name. that type of money didn't last long in a place needing renovation. she had the poles holding the ice cream shop repainted to a creamy white and red swirl. the maid uniforms were now navy blue instead of black. the men wore old fashioned waiter tuxedos.

all on all that money went towards renovation, and it brought good customers. yea, she was nineteen, no diploma or GED. but she made it hadn't she? she had no friends anymore, and for some reason, she felt like crap but never looked like it. her complexion was a quite pink color, her skin clear of any blemishes besides a small heart shaped blemish near her eye

her eyes were navy and she got her mothers gorgeous black hair...

God she needed to get out. she'd let Corey, he assistant manager take over tonight. yea that would work. it was library time, where quiet wasn't customary there. they had Bach, and other classics playing while comfy chairs was littered around everywhere.

waving goodbye, she untied the maids outfit off hers, showing purple shorts and a black T-shirt labeled idiots getting things done, she looked like a typical teen out for a walk. except, she had a motorbike, a nice old one whose chrome was faded. it was a Indie she thinks. oh well. she was doing good thanks to the people in her life.