Newt's Troubles

Mycroft, I'd appreciate it if you didn't read this but you can if you really want to

Warning: Contains omorashi. If you don't know what that is, look it up. If it's not your thing, don't read it. Some very mildly sexual things / references to sexual things

Not reader-insert, Newt/Tina

Newt stumbled over a cobblestone and cursed under his breath. His erumpet had escaped again, and he was running to catch up with it. That wasn't his only trouble, though. He needed to use the bathroom, badly. He continued sprinting through the field, trying hard not to lose control of his bladder. He saw the erumpet up ahead; it had stopped to graze in the field. He took the opportunity to stop and hold himself, wishing he wasn't so modest. Other men, he knew, would simply relieve themselves right there in the field, but he would never stoop so low, after all, he was a gentleman. He looked up, and noticed that the erumpet had begun moving again. Grumbling, he started running, barely managing to hold on.

After a few painful, grueling minutes, he found himself in the middle of New York City. He realized he must have been in Central Park earlier, and that the erumpet was probably in danger. He also realized that if he lost control of his bladder, many people would see it, and it would be extremely humiliating. (He didn't even stop to think of his erumpet endangering others, after all, it was his baby.) He saw Tina across the street and she waved to him. Oh no, he thought, now she'll want to walk with me. As expected, she crossed the street and began making conversation, and poor Newt was too polite to ask to be alone. Although he was trying to be discreet, Tina figured out his problem when he let loose a leak, grabbed his member and gasped. She looked at him sympathetically, then had an idea. "Will the erumpet be okay for a couple seconds?" she asked slyly.

"Well, I... yeah, I guess, why?" Newt replied. Her only answer was to push him roughly against the nearest building and kiss him, hard. He gasped, surprised, but then kissed her back. His bladder, now forgotten, finally let go, unleashing a torrent of urine down his legs, some of it getting on Tina. She didn't mind, however, and kept kissing him. She pulled away, and noticed his now-raging erection. "Let's go home and take care of that," she said in an unexpectedly sultry voice. "The erumpet can wait."