Fight

They looked at each other with hatred. "I can't believe I ever loved you!" She screamed at him, her long hair tangling. To him she looked like a lion. A very dangerous lion. "I can't believe I wasted my time on you," He told her softly. His dark blue eyes seemed to cut through her soul. She felt sick, she still loved him, yet she hated him. The clock in her wrist counted down, the seconds ticking by. His clock on the other hand was going up, he was gaining time.

He glanced at her clock, 12 minutes. It displayed the countdown in green numbers, unforgiving and cold. He knew what his clock said, 17 years, in green as well, the time continually going up. He was gaining years, She was losing minutes.

"So, you're leaving soon," He motioned to Her clock, "Good Riddance."

She turned on him, fierce and unpredictable. "So what? Maybe I should shorten your time."

His clock froze, and slowly started to countdown, second by second.

"So you're threatening my life?"

"Yes."

He looked around. After seeing nobody he reached into his pocket. The silver flash of his knife reflected the light.

"Well then, I might as well do the same for you, sweetheart?" The pet name hurt her.

His clocked ticked on, losing years now. She turned, "I never loved you," She lied.

His clock froze as she left the room. When the door closed He broke down. He sobbed and wailed, he hurt, he wanted her back.

Time passed. He calmed down. At 10:00 he turned on the news.

"Breaking news. There seems to have been a car crash in downtown Milwaukee today. So far there are three confirmed dead, and at least 5 injured. We have Tom down at the scene. Tom?" The broadcaster was nonplussed. The car crash, that car, he knew that car? Why did he know it? That was her car! Was she dead? Her clock had not had much time left, He needed to see her, He loved her!

He ran to his car, not noticing as his clock started decreasing, rapidly. He drove towards the crash, reckless with fear. His car swerved into the opposite lane, and swerved again. He ran a stop light. His clock hit zero. A semi-truck speeding down the highway couldn't stop fast enough. His car crumpled. His heartbeat stopped.