School

Alec and Aileana groaned as their parents talked with each other. Alec looked at his sister with a smile and she shook her head.

"Mom, Alec tried to hurt himself again with food" Aileana said as her mother looked at them. "No! She is lying" Alec said.

"Alec, don't play with your food and hurt yourself" Kat told her son as he looked at her. Aileana stuck out her tongue and laughs.
"Stop it" Alec threw cheese at her and she threw bread at him. "Kids! Stop" Kat said and they stopped. "Kat, they are young. Don't yell at them" Casper told his wife and she glared at him.

"Always taking their side" she left in frustration and the twins watch. "Mom is upset?" Aileana asked with confusion. "Yeah, she's upset with Dad" Alec said.

Aileana looks at her brother with a raised eyebrow. "Dad, is Mom okay?" She asked and he sighed before making them go to school.

"Kat?" Casper enters their bedroom and saw Kat sitting on the bed. He walked to her and sat down. "Kathleen, are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm just upset with everything that's been happening" Kat admits and he kissed her. Casper never used Kat's full name unless when he is serious with her.

"Aileana and Alec are at school?" She asked as she looked at her husband. "Yep" he nods and she smiled.

'At times like this, I'm glad I married Casper McFadden" Kat thought with a smile.

Back to Aileana and Alec...

"Over here, Aileana!" Chloe waved and Aileana walked to her. "Living in Whipstaff with your flirty father?" The question was rewarded with a nod.

"My father is not flirty!" Aileana heard her brother's voice. "Alec! Hey!" Chloe smiled. "Chloe, my father is not flirty. He wanted my mother to notice him" Alec defends Casper.

Chloe laughs and rolled her eyes. "Please! I think that's the same thing" she said and the bell rings. All the kids walked in the building and to class.

"Alec, stop" Aileana said.