April 4

Dear Diary, 

Today I ripped everything out, the old me is now in the trash. I don't want to remember the past. I'm only going to focus on life now, because I have to fight to keep it. Zombies are now taking over. Family and friends slowly disappear, they became a zombies next meal. Me, I survived, because I didn't have a family to run home to. Nope not going to talk about it, remember we're forgetting the past.

So today, after ripping everything out I decided to hide in my dorm and cry. Yes I'm a real baby, but killing zombies isn't something I just know how to do. I did eventually come out, I went out to grab a water bottle. Most of the people here ran and some also hid in their dorms. 

Things were clear and I knew that before, but I still brought a bat. I don't think the zombies made it in yet. So I kept walking, bat ready to swing. Nothing was around that corner so I continued. 

"Hello," I said, for some stupid reason. There was a slight taping noise behind me, which made me spin around on my heel. There stood Mary, the girl that I've always hated, blood dripping from her teeth. Eyes, surrounded by black. Her skin was a bluish color. 

"Gross, you're even uglier," I said, with a little fear in my voice. She- It, then come charging towards me. In those eyes I could see hunger, anger, an eager to eat every piece of meat on my bones. It freaken scared me. 

I raised the bat and swung, there was a satisfying sound the bat made when it came in contact with her face. I jumped with glee, my first kill. Well I thought it was dead...

She-it grabbed my leg and tried biting down. I swung that bat as fast as I could hitting her jaw so hard. I backed up so fast and stared down at it, its jaw just hung there. 

"Come on just die already," I raised the bat and swung once more, hitting her hard enough to do the job. 

Right there I wasn't thirsty anymore, I just wanted to lay down. On my way back, I was dragging the bat sluggishly. One zombie and I'm so tired. I went back to my room, now I'm going to sleep.