Boxer 6

I turned over facing sleeping Chris. I giggled at how he left a little hole between his lips. His arms still around my waist. I kissed his nose then picked up Chrissy putting her in my spot. I washed & brushed my teeth before going to make breakfast. I turned my phone on pandora and started cooking.

  Hey baby I'm and I calmed down

  Done with all that cussing

  Came to get a lil something

  Got my screaming for a thousand reasons ouuut

  breaking stuff, neighbors hear you loving me dooooown

Alllll niggggght

  I sung to Tamar 'All the way home' . I popped my back like her & danced around the kitchen. I continued to dance until I felt Chris dancing behind me, we danced until the song was over. I act some of the song out to him.

"GoodMorning baby" He said kissing my lips then pulling away.

  "Goodmorning" I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist and poking my lip out.

  "You really are a lil kid huh ?" he laughed.

  "Nooo, I'm just pretty" I pecked his lips then got the plates together.

  "No, your beautiful" He whispered in my ear kissing my neck softly.

  "Wait till after we eat Chrissss" I moaned a little.

   "What if I want it now ?" He turned me around leaning me on the counter.

  "Dwadddy !" Chrissy yelled running into the kitchen. She started breathing heavy like she was panicing.

  "What's wrong babygirl ?" Chris said rushing to her.

  "Dwaddy Dwaddy why you weave me in the bwed ! Stwupid" she smaked his head looking at him crazy.

  "Mybad, don't hit me nomore" he held his face. 

  "I'm swrorry daddy" She giggled and kissed his cheek.

  "Whatever ugly" he kissed her forhead then grabbed his plate sitting down.

  "Hey tt baby" I said picking her up on my hip.

  "Hwi Tt, why you not go home ?" she held onto me.

  "Because I want to stay with my little baaaaaby" I kissed her cheek.

  I sat her in her chair and gave her a plate of food. I did the same and gave everybody drinks.

  "This bacon hella good" Chris laughed eating.

  "No dwaddy, pancakes gwood" Chrissy said stuffing her mouth.

  "Thanks yall" I laughed. We finshed eating and went back upstairs. Chrissy suprisingly went back to sleep. Chris put her in her bed then came back to his room.

  "So about that thing ?" he crawled up between my legs.

  "What thing ?" I smiled looking clue less.

  "So you wanna play that game ? Alright I got you" He smirked. He got up & went intggggo the bathroom, seconds later the shower started running.

  I started looking for some clothes until my phone started ringing, I grabbed it answering it without looking at the caller ID.

  "Hello ?" I said kinda loud.

  "Wsp Destinee" Issa said happyily over the line.

  "Um hey, wsp ?" I said awkwardly.

  "I just wanna apologize for Jessica, I didn't know yall knew eachother."