The Beginning...

We were deployed in SCD fleets of 6, with 20 fleets. I was assigned the 21st fleet. The black Hole. My class was assault-medic (you will hear about this later). We woke up from our beds that felt as solid as oak wood. The only comfortable things we had on our beds were our single pillow, and a comforter. We rushed to the locker room. We stepped up into this machine that had robotic hands that fit on our armor, which was full body armor, made of ultra-strength carbon, which was bullet proof, and laser proof, and plasma resistant. You are probably wonder how we work all day with a 750lb suit. We have robotic exoskeletons that can help us lift up to 10x our own weight. We went to our training area, and did our warmups and went to the cafeteria. We had to go to these food dispensers which dispensed these food bars that can keep us working at full strength for 3 days straight! After that, we went to the next part of training depending on what class we have selected. I picked assault-medic. The assault medic (AM for short) is what replaced the medic class. Instead of carrying a pistol and a medic box. we carried the basic assault gear, and a backpack full of ammunition, and medical supplies. Another piece of technology we all carry is a Mk XlV (mark 14) fighter pack. It is basically a jet pack that can run for a maximum of 20 hours. We mostly use it to board enemy fighters, or to counter enemy boarding supplies. After we finished our classes, we headed back to the training area to practice weapons training. We practiced with each weapon for 30 minutes with virtual reality suit. After we finished, we had a break. Out of no where, an alarm has a noticeable, annoying noise. That signified we were having an emergency landing drill. After that, we had dinner, because of those energy bars, we got to skip lunch. after that, we went to bed. at about 11:15 PM,I got up to go to the bathroom, I passed the conference room, where the main leaders of the ship speak about important missions. I decoded a few chunks of muffled speaking and they said something about my battalion, battalion 212, something about me, and that, we were nearing Keplar B-190A, the target planet...