First Kiss ~ Megatronus and Orion Pax ~ Prime Verse

Author's note: Hey everyone! Here is another story for ya'll! I got curious as to what the reactions of the humans and Team Prime would be if they had heard that Optimus and Megatron had maybe been more than just friends/enemies and this was born! I hope you all like this as I am getting better at writing, at least I hope that I am. Please don't hesitate in leaving a review. Please be honost in them so I know just where I have gone wrong and where I can make inprovements. Thank you!

Disclaimer: ....I do not own anything from the Transformers, sadly. But! If I did, Optimus would not have died in Predacons Rising! There would have been another way for new life to be born on Cybertron!

It was early in the afternoon on a Saturday at Autobot Outpost Omega One. There were three human children just running around, laughing and playing while their guardians watched from the sidelines. They were all spending down time together, seeing as the war had ended a year ago. Cybertron was lost, but they have found a home on earth with their human allies.

A yellow and black muscle car was bouncing from ped to ped, wanting to join in and play with their small friends. He yelps and cowers away from the wrench that an orange and white ambulance was holding, his face showing his irritation.

"Bumblebee! Stop your insistent jumping! Your giving me a processor ache....."

The medic said, rubbing his optics with a pained groan. The ache had started that morning after not sleeping most of the night. A red and blue semi walked up behind him and chuckled softly, rubbing his shoulder plates, making the medic sigh and sag slightly in partial relief.

"Ratchet, give Bumblebee a break, he is still just a youngling......"

"That may be true Optimus but he still could calm down a bit."

The medic grumped, shrugging out of the Prime's comforting servos after a few minutes. He still felt embarrassed showing affection in front of others. He thought that kind of stuff belonged in the privacy of their own quarters. Dont get him wrong, he loved the prime with all his spark, he just wasnt used to showing it front of others.

Ratchet sighed. He knew he should have been used to it, having been bonded to his mate and Prime for a long time now, but know one else knew, especially the children!

Miko Nikadai, one of the three children suddenly tackles Jack Darby, the oldest of the three at 18 years old and starts making a kissy face, leaning down towards him. Ratchet smirks, watching with his arms crossed and Optimus just behind him with an amused smile.

"Come on Jack.....give Miko a kiss....."

The now 17 year old girl sings in a sing song voice to her boyfriend of one year. Everyone was STILL shocked that those two had liked each other.

"Hey! Miko! Get off! Not in front of everyone!"

He says, struggling to get the enthusiastic girl off him but he was smiling. She reluctently gets off and pouts. All the bots smile at them but Optimus chuckles, understanding where Jack is coming from, thinking about someone h had been in love with a long time ago. He had liked to do that to him as well, getting the young librarian to blush furiously long, long ago.

Miko noticing the look Optimus is giving them, also noticing he is destracted, deep in thought. She thinks she can finally catch him off guard and smiles wide. She gets up and runs up to him with a curious smirk on her face.

"Hey, boss bot! I gotta question!"

Optimus tilts his helm then nods once, giving her permission to ask. He was actually quite curious as to what she could possibly want to ask him but is also silently dreading it, knowing the girl liked to ask some embarrassing questions at times. Jack frowns and Rafael Esquival, the youngest of the three of them at 14 years old, shakes his head. They both run after the girl before she could embarrass the Autobot Leader.