1: friends

Hey, I'm clary fray I am a Junior in high school. Summer just ended and now I'm at the front doors waiting for my friends. Well there's Alec he's a sweet heart one of my close friends, Isabelle his sister my best friend, Sidon izzys boyfriend and my best friend, m Maia and Jordan (they're dating) and have izzys adopted brother and a second brother to me and Jonathan my overprotective older brother.
They finally show up I rush over the izzy and Maia my two best girl friends and hug them, I hug Jordan and Simon too. I hug have tightly he is my favorite guy friend. Then I turn to Alec and run Ito his arms, he hugs me tight and whispers "I've missed you Clare-bear" I hug him tighter in reply. The bell rings and me, Alec, izzy, and Simon go to homeroom together. Mrs. Penahallow doesn't care that we talk as long as there are no fights. Izzy was talking to me and Simon to Alec but I wasn't listening to her. " Clary! What is up you aren't listening to me." I blush as I turn my attention to izzy after looking at Alec. " sorry izzy! But I was thinking about something." "OMG you are blushing WHO IS HE?!?!?!?" "ISABELLE shush! He might hear you!" She turns around to see who I was looking at the only guys there were Simon and Alec. "Wait do you like Alec!?!?" I blush even more in response. She smiles at me pats my arm and says "good choice" then the bell rings we walk out of the room. Alec walks up to me and says "why are you all red and why is izzy acting weird?" I blush even brighter if possible and stammer "um I-I don't k-know s-sorry" the warning bell rings, we say our partings and leave the ready of the day was boring. The final bell rings , I walk to my locker to get my stuff. Isabelle is already there waiting "hey want to come over tonight for a sleepover" "ummm let me ask Jon" I pull out my phone and test Jon...
Jon clary

Clary: hey can I sleep at izzys tonight
Jon: sure don't try anything with her brother tho
Clary: um not happening

"He said it's ok so yeah im coming" izzy squeals "yay! Jace and Alec won't be there until later they have football practice" "ok let's go" we walk out of the school and to her house.