Chapter 2

"Sweetie, wake up. It's your first day of school." My mom barged into my room happily.

    I mumbled into my pillow, "Just let me sleep!" but it came out "juffif mehhh seef" 

    "C'mon, get up!!" Suddenly my blanket was ripped off of my body and cool air flowed over me.

    "I'm up!" I jumped out of bed quickly. "Out." I pointed at the door. My mom chuckled and walked out.

    I took a hot shower to wake me up then headed into my closet to pick out  my outfit. I decided on grey skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black sweater that came mid thigh length, covered in grey skulls. I blow dried and straightened my hair and topped it with my red beanie. I applied eyeliner on my water line and my top eyelid. I coated my eyelashes with mascara and finished with a coat of chapstick. I sprayed myself with my favorite Pink perfume, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, and left without saying a word to my family. They knew i wasn't a morning person. 

    My family wasn't particularly poor, so i had my mustang and a motorcycle. I hopped on my motorcycle and placed sunglasses on my face. I started it up and drove to where mom told us the school was. It was easy to find considering how huge it was. I parked in the back of the parking lot and as i walked towards the main entrance, an arm snaked around my waist. I looked up and a tall, absolutely stunning guy was staring back at me. He had light golden eyes, blonde hair, a strong jaw line, and a perfect smile. 

    "Hey, you're pretty hot, I'm Brett. And you are?" He smirked. I scowled at him. 

    "I'm not interested. And, I'm not a temperature." I pushed away from him and strutted into the school. All eyes were glued on me and I honestly loved it. I walked into the front office. There was a young lady sitting at the desk. Her hair was bleeched, her makeup made her look like a barbie, and her shirt might as well have shown her nipples. 

    "Tori Manning. New here. I need my schedule." I snapped at her. She sighed loudly, typed on her computer and grabbed something from the printer next to her. 

    "Here." she rolled her eyes at me. 

    "Pull up your shirt, slut." I smirked at her as i walked out. I looked at my papers and found where my locker was. I shoved my bag inside my locker and grabbed a pencil, my, phone, and my ear buds. As the bell rang, I started searching for room 112, english with Mrs. Stanley. When i wasn't paying attention to where i was going, I knocked into a wall of muscle. I tipped backwards, but strong amrs caught me before i fell. I looked up and saw the boy from the street the day before. 

    "Thanks.." I stared into his blue/green eyes. 

    "You lost?" He smirked and took hold of my schedule. "I have her too." He handed me my schedule back.  

    "Thanks.. uh.." I said not knowing his name. 

    "Christian." He replied. 

    "Tori." I gave him a small smile. We started walking towads her class. Kids were giving me terrified looks. 

    "You're late." Mrs. Stanley said without looking up at me when i walked in. Christian snuck to his seat without being seen.

    "I'm new. Needed my schedule." I stated in a 'duh' tone.

    "Grab a text book from my desk and take a seat by Noah." I turned to her desk, grabbed a book, and looked over the classroom. The only open seat was at the lab table in the back corner next to a boy with honey brown hair. It was long and hung in his face. He looked shy and quiet. Really cute. I sat down next to him.