Chapter 1: Abducted

You stared at the clock. 12:00. Midnight.

For the past few days you haven't been able to sleep. You've had this unsettling feeling inside your stomach that something bad would happen.

You were currently staring out your window, staring at the night sky. You were beyond tired, but you still didn't want to sleep. You were slowly beginning to loose the battle you were having with your body about sleep because your eyelids began to droop.

No...I can't. I can't go to sleep. You thought, your eyes finally closing. Something bad will happen. I know it.

And with those final thoughts, you fell into a deep sleep.

~Kisshu's POV~

Finally! She's asleep! Kisshu thought, a grin spreading across his face in excitement.

Kisshu had been behind on his mission for days. The Cyniclons had been planning to take back Earth, but they didn't plan to find out that Earth already had inhabitants called humans.

The Cyniclons needed to learn more about these humans. So they sent one of their best soldiers, a soldier who was already on the list of potential soldiers to take over Earth, to go get a human and take the back to Home Ship and study them.

Kisshu was more than happy to complete this mission, especially since Deep Blue asked him to.

When Kisshu first got to Earth, he watched a bunch of humans, trying to decide who would be worthy enough to come with him to The Home Ship. He saw you walking home from school one day and chose you.

Kisshu decided to get you at night when humans were asleep. It would be the best way to get you without a fight.

The day Kisshu found you, he followed you home and waited for you to fall asleep when night fell. They thing was, you weren't going to sleep. You didn't go to sleep for days and Kisshu was getting annoyed.

That was until now.

An excited smile danced across Kisshu's lips as teleported into your room. With a hop in his step, he went over to you. You were kneeled in front of the window, your head laying on the windowsill, asleep.

Kisshu snapped his fingers in front of your face, you didn't budge. You were out like a light.

A high pitched giggle escaped Kisshu's lips as he gently picked you up in his arms.

Kisshu looked down at your face. You were cuddled against his chest, so peaceful, not even having a single clue what was happening. Kisshu couldn't help but feel proud of himself.

"You know..." Kisshu started. "If it weren't for you not sleeping for days, it might have not been this easy catching you!"

You didn't hear a single word of that. Kisshu thought that was funny.

Kisshu teleported both of you to the ship he flown to Earth in. He put you in the passenger's seat, knowing for a fact you weren't waking up any time soon.

Kisshu started up the ship and was soon flying out of the atmosphere. The main ship was waiting for Kisshu someone near The Planet Earth, but far enough away so human technology couldn't find them.

Kisshu used one of the ships locating functions to locate the main ship before putting the ship into hyperdrive, to get there faster, and turning on autopilot.

Kisshu laid back and kicked his feet up. It would be a few more minutes until he got back to Home Ship. Kisshu looked over at you and his heart flipped with excitement, Deep Blue was going to be so proud of him!