Chapter 7: A Normal Day with Kisshu. Part 2

"I brought food!" Kisshu cheered, causing you to sit up in your bed.

He placed the tray on your lap and you almost gagged. In front of you sat what looked to be a grey, liquid mixture filled with the weirdest...vegetables? You had ever seen. And for a drink, thank god, a glass of water...at least you hoped it was water.

You slowly looked up at Kisshu. "What. The hell. Is this."

"It's soup!" Kisshu grinned. "And the good stuff too! You're welcome."

You laughed. "That's soup?!"

"Yep!" Kisshu said before picking up the spoon and scooping up The nastiness. He put his hand underneath the spoon and brought it up to your mouth. "Now. Say aaaaaaaa!"

You glared at him. "I'm not eating that."

He glared back. "Yes. You are."

He suddenly grabbed your cheeks and stuck the spoon in your mouth, forcing you to eat the soup. You flew back, your hands covering your mouth. You swallowed and grimaced.

You looked at Kisshu and nodded to the cup. "Is that water?"

"Yes!"

You grabbed the cup and chugged the water down, trying to get that disgusting taste out of your mouth. You gasped and sighed once finished.

You smiled sourly at Kisshu. "That was disgusting."

Kisshu frowned. "Aw come on. It's not that bad! Better than most of the stuff they serve! And besides, that's a lot better than the stuff I ate on Earth."

You let out a laugh. "Earth is food is way better than this garbage!"

Kisshu smirked, picking up his tablet and pencil. "Is that so? Well then, tell me, what's so good about Earth food?"

You sighed with happiness. "It's probably my reason to live."

Kisshu looked up at you. "That's pretty sad."

"Oh, but you don't understand." You started. "Food on Earth is like an art. Some people spend most of the their lives perfecting their cooking skills, making their food delicious. And to make it even better, every culture has their own kind of food, giving me a huge variety."

You were practically drooling at the thought of food as Kisshu wrote down what you said.

Kisshu looked up at you and smirked, his golden eyes seemed to twinkle. "You humans really like food, huh?"

"If I could, I would marry food."

Kisshu laughed loudly. "Interesting."

"And that..." Kisshu pointed at the soup with his pencil. "Is bad?"

You nodded eagerly. "Very!"

Kisshu tried his best to hold back laughter. "...I think I'd have to agree with you."

You laughed, causing Kisshu to laugh too. Come to think of it, this was the first time you truly laughed with Kisshu.

——————————————————-
I really like food.