Flat-Out Love

"Annabelle, wake up!" Josh yelled while hitting me repeatedly with a pillow, " I don't want to wake up yet " I complained turning my head.

 " But Anna, what about Cassie and Amelia? You know when you're not at school, they wonder around like lost puppies." He stated sitting on my back, "  Joshy , if you want me to go school with you can just asked you don't have to lie on Cassie and Amelia." I said making him get up so I can go to the bathroom.

 When I get out the bathroom I put on a hoodie and sweatpants with some old sneakers and put my hair in a mess bun. Then , jog downstairs, " What are you wearing?" My mom yelled from across the counter.

 " A blue hoodie with a black sweatpants and some old black sneakers." I answered grabbing an apple and ahead to my brother blue BMW car, " Your not going to school like that." My mom shouted following me to the car.

" Mom, I'm tired, Josh is making me go school and you want me to change?" I asked. She just  sighing so I went in the car and josh drove off.

***

 " Lay me at the throne leave me there alone to gaze upon your glory and sing to You this song please take me to the king. ' I sang, walking towards the school, " You need to stop singing before you fall down." Josh laughed

 " Shut up, Joshy " I said sticking my tongue out at him, " Yuck! but that thing back in your mouth." He said scolding me, " You're the worse brother ever." I yelled about to walk away.

 Until I heard a familiar voice yelled, " Josh!" , "Was-sup Dustin!" my brother yelled back. I groan at the sight of Dustin Pitt , " What happen princess don't want to see me? You act as if you don't like seeing this god like body." He said lifting up my chin with his pointer finger.

 " Don't touch me you Cocky Asshole." I replied before walking over to my locker where Cassie and Amelia were waiting for me.

 Amelia was wearing a blue, long sleeve "Anger Birds" shirt that shows her stomach with a rip black jeans and red converse while Cassie  wear a black "Green Day" T-shirt, black jeans pants and black converse.

 "Josh, made you come school today." Amelia said giggling.

 I open my mouth to say something but the bell ring before anything can come out.

***

 We all went our spare ways until lunch time. We'll met in "the Hut" at lunch time. "the Hut" is a shack made of palm tree leaves that the boys made around three benches outside the cafeteria . We are know as the Alpha squad around school, I don't know why people call us that. Anyway, it's lunch time and I heading to "the Hut".

 "Excuse me." A girl  by the name of Amber stop me, "Yes, Amber" I answered nicely. She smile so I guess I was right, "Um, I was wondering ...." She trail off looking at "the hut".

 "You want to sit with me in the Hut?" I asked curiously. she nodded, " Sorry, but we don't allow people in the hut unless my brother, Josh approve so lets go ask him?" I said walking to the Hut.

"What took you so long, Princess?" Dustin asked, " Josh, can Amber eat with us?" I asked ignoring  Dustin, " Sure, as long as she knows how to handle a joke and isn't bossy." Josh required

 " Jo, are you going to Rocky's party tonight?" Aiden asked, " Not unless your sister, Andy goes with me?" Josh answer with a smirk, " Josh Love, are you asking me out?" Andrea asked blushing

"Yes, I'm asking you out." Josh answered, Andrea stood in the corner of the Hut like a tomato plant, "I'm taking that as a yes." he continued

"So Amber are you going to Rocky's party?" Dustin asked turning on the charms, "Yeah, I'm going. I heard that its going to be the highlight of the school year." She answered

"I have an idea." Cassie said walking in the middle of the Hut

"What's your idea?" I asked curiously, " We can all get ready for Rocky's party at Anna and Jo's house that way we can all go to the party together."

"Why not at your house?" Josh asked, "Because my mom isn't going to allow seven teenagers in her house and plus I don't want you'll to be in my house." she admitted

" Okay, every body come over to my house bring clothes to wear at the party." I said before leaving the Hut and going to seventh period.