Stomach

Moaning into the pillow I start to feel empty like no one is there. Low mumbles from downstairs are heard.

    I get up and opened the door creeping towards the stairs. I see my teacher talking to my dad. I guess being a parent he would look concerned.

    I walked downstairs and smiled instead of talking just moved myself outside towards the door and to the car. Fifteen minutes later my dad is in the car pulling out the drive way.

"When did you start going on walks?" I looked out the window an closed my eyes

"I know you hear me" keeping my eyes closed I just stood there not wanting to do or say nothing.

"Got damn it! Your gonna say something or God so help me I stop this car and pull over we won't move till you talk!" I was shocked and terrified at the same time.

"I don't want to fucking talk so just take me to school already" He closed his eyes and exhale.

Pulling up to my school I said bye and got out quickly. This school is looking at me weirdly putting my head down not trying to meet anyone eyes.

  School day went as a blurb and for 3 months soon after followed the blurb effect.

     Saturday night my drinking night for my dad isnt happeneing which is weird he is actually awake wide awake.....

My crowd drifted to a more out there kinda crowd. Since that day Daniel died I have been get stares and glares. Dad has been way stricter and my terrors only been getting worse.

  I got a messaged from Chelly one of the girls. She told me to hurry up because she is down stairs. I opened the window and somehow climbed my way down there. My outfit consist of burgundy combat boots, ripped black leggings thrasher shirt and last but not lease my phone.

"Hai girls ready to get baked" I said while hopping in the car. Chelly looked at me and laughed

"Hot as fuck." Chelly said

"Thanks just bought it"

A hour ride to hour destination and I could hear the music blasting this time but, no one was outside which is weird.

  Walking in the house it was like a murder scene blood, guts and bodies were aligned like they were having a party. The smell of rotting flesh is strong as if they were dead for a while now.

  "What the fuck" Chelly said holding her nose walking backwards.

"Oh baby we are just getting started." Turning around falling towards my knees it the killer switching off the music.