Yoonmin -BabyBoy-

"Yoongi, wake up baby~"

With that one line, a mint-haired boy sat up from his sleepy state, rubbing his eyes and looking at the slightly taller boy in front of him.

"Daddy...?" He murmured, pouting cutely from drowsiness as his 'daddy' lifts his baby up from the messy bed, pulling him into a light kiss and then a warm hug.

He lets both of them fall back onto the bed, Yoongi on top of Jimin as they both close their eyes, Yoongi's lips curling up into a small smile, enjoying the warmth of Jimin.

"I love you, baby boy," Jimin left a small peck on Yoongi's forehead, brushing the hair out of his eyes and smiling down at his baby.

"I-I love you too, daddy," Yoongi nuzzled his head into Jimin's chest, taking in the intoxicating aroma of orange - just like his hair.

Entangling Yoongi's pale hands with his own, Jimin stands up, handing Yoongi an outfit to put on and pats his head, "You go get changed and I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?"

Yoongi nodded, tiptoeing and leaving a quick peck on Jimin's cheek, running into the bathroom with his change of clothing.

On the last step of the stairs Yoongi had been rushing down, Jimin stood there, smirking as he looked Yoongi up and down, "Looking good, baby boy."

Yoongi blushed a little, "Thank you, Daddy!" He grins in delight at his boyfriend, his slightly chubby cheeks making him look like an adorable chipmunk.

"Do you want to go to the park today, baby?" Jimin asked as he leads Yoongi to the living room of the apartment they owned together.

Yoongi's face practically lit up at the mention of the park, he loves going there when it's sunny. Sure, he might be a rock on the inside, but a day out with his daddy is one of the things he can skip 6 hours of sleep for, "Yes! Please!"

Jumping up and down while tugging on Jimin's arm lightly made the orange-haired boy chuckle, patting Yoongi's mint-green hair, making him calm down a little.

===+To The Park Because I'm Lazy :D+===

"Ooh~ Daddy, push me on the swing?" Yoongi asked with hopeful eyes, looking up at Jimin.

"Alright, since you've been a good boy today," Jimin picked up Yoongi and placed him on the swing, the older boy wrapping his hands around the chains that prevent him from falling as Jimin starts pushing him - slowly at first.

Yoongi grins his gummy smile as he goes high up, giggling and causing Jimin to do the same, "Whee!~ Higher! Higher!" Yoongi chanted as he went further.

"Want me to catch you, baby boy?" Jimin asked as he moved in front of the still-moving swing, a good distance away so he doesn't get round-housed in the face.

Yoongi nodded enthusiastically, Jimin holding out his arms as a signal for Yoongi to jump whenever he's ready.

Once Yoongi leaps off the swing, he squeezes his eyes shut tightly, expecting to come down to the ground with a thud but instead, he feels a pair of strong arms lift him up. He opens his eyes and sees Jimin smiling at him, returning the gesture.

Encasing their lips together, Jimin tightens his grip on Yoongi's waist, keeping him tall enough to reach his lips as he returns the kiss. It wasn't soft, nor was it too rough, it was just what kept them together - stableness.

The two lovers ignored the disgusted stares from mothers and fathers as they covered their childrens' eyes from seeing the so called 'Sinners'. Some people however, cheered for them, smiling as what they saw was not two betrayers, but two people in love. The two kissing both had the same thought in their head.

'If what I'm doing is a sin, at least I can share it with you. I'll walk through the gates of hell with you if that's what it takes. I don't care if heaven won't take me back, I love you more.'

After walking around, hand-in-hand, for a while, Jimin lay on the grass with Yoongi on top of him, peaceful and quiet as the sun begins to set, an orange, purple and pink gradient highlighting the scenery around them. Families had most likely left by now and all that could be heard was the intake of breaths, the heartbeats of each other and the birds chirping as if saying 'Goodnight' to each other.

It didn't take very long before Jimin figured out that Yoongi had fallen asleep against his chest, "Silly baby boy, you couldn't even wait to be back in bed could you?" Jimin muttered to Yoongi's sleeping figure, sighing and picking the boy up bridal style, "Let's get you home then, baby."

===+TO THE APARTMENT! :D+===

Setting Yoongi into the king-sized bed they both share, Jimin places a quick peck on the sleeping beauty's charming cheek, "Sweet dreams, baby."

After changing out of his clothes and taking off Yoongi's jacket, shoes and jeans, Jimin layed down beside his baby boy, wrapping his arms around his waist just like earlier at the park, Yoongi subconsciously snuggling up into Jimin's well-built and warm chest.

5 minutes, that's all it took for Jimin to fall asleep, the comfort of knowing he was with his love made his mind clear and stress-free, making it an easier job than usual to fall asleep.

===========

The two 7-year-old 10-year-old boys had looked so fragile and angelic whilst sleeping that Yoongi's mother couldn't help but crack smile at the two boys as Jimin's mother looked over her shoulder at her son with his best friend.

The two had their pinky-fingers locked together as they slept by each other's side, the room a mess from creating small scenes to act out their pinky promise.

Just like puppy love, yet not, the two swore to get married when they're older and Jimin had argued that Yoongi would be the pretty bride in a sparkly dress, all while Yoongi complained that he was too awesome and swag to be a girl.

Switching off the light and closing the door over, the two mothers left their sons to sleep peacefully in Yoongi's bedroom.

To Be Continued

---()---

I understand if this has confused you, don't worry, you're not weird. XD

 XD