Chapter 1; Preperations

Marty M POV:
I remember my first day of Junior Year ( last year) like it was yesterday. All I wanted was to look so good for him, Sonny, my ex-boyfriend.

We broke up recently actually, over the summer. It hurt a lot i'm not going to lie, because I had tried so hard, I mean he was my very first love. And discovering that he'd been purposely flirting with other girls broke my heart, what did they all have that i didn't? But what did I expect; he is a member of the T-Birds: A bunch of greasers who only care about a girl when they're trying to get into her knickers.

Well it doesn't matter anyways, because this year it's all going to be different. i'm done being the girl I was last year. This year I'm Marty Maraschino, Woman.

------------------------------

Fresh out of the shower, I sit at my vanity, staring at my reflection. Am I happy with what I see? no. Will this stop me from achieving my goals? no. Nothing and no one will get in the way of me this year.

So i suck it up and apply a sultry layer of makeup: long flirty lashes, cat eyeliner, and bold red lips: the perfection combination.

and as for my outfit, I'll be surprised if i don't get dress coded, I slip on: A low-cut tight blue top, a midi black pencil skirt and a white cinch belt, I paired this with white platform pumps.

-- Beep Beep --
"Marty, it's Rizz hurry up!"
I grab my satchel and sashay out of the door; ready for the start of a new year.

------------------------------
Hey everyone! This is my first time writing in ages wow; I hope you all liked the first chapter. Please leave reviews and comments😘😘