Chapter 24

Sam's p. O. V

I sat with my legs touching the water of the pool. The night was silent.
"You know sometimes it feels. I m so messed up between everything " I said looking at Ayan who was sitting beside me in the same position. A 2 inch gap between us.

"And sometimes I feel if things could go easy as I want " he said looking at
the sky

I sighed ,"I don't understand. Meera thinks I m lying to her. But situation are that it can't be said "

"And as situations, u are correct sometimes can't be said "he said

I looked at him.As if he wanted to say a lot but cannot. Then I looked myself in the water, as I wanted to say a lot but I can't.......

Everything is so complicated!

"Ayan.You planned something on my birthday right?  What was that? " I asked.Old memories flowing though my mind.

"It's.. Umm.. Just.. Not so important "

"I know u planned something and it was not unimportant "

"Listen Sam.. It's probably night you should go to sleep "

"No. First tell me. " I said arguing .I actually wanted to know. It was driving me curious.

There was something in his eyes. Scared? tensed? Feeling?

"Common Ayan " I said. And he did something strange. He came closer to me and tucked a hair behind my ear whispering "I'm sorry I can't help "

"what are you -" my words caught in my throat as he smashed his lips into mine. I sat there wide eyed and stunned. What was he doing to me?

The whole world felt magical for a moment. I was surely going insane cause I never felt this before.

He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me with full admiration.

Everything felt right for a moment

All my tension flew away.

And then finally he stepped back. There was something in his eyes. And for the first time in my life I felt something. Love, yes I saw love in his eyes.

I couldn't withstand more so, I ran. A new and old feeling raised together.

Yes, I'm not lying. I felt love.

      Pure Love ❤

I closed the door of the room and leaned my head on the door closing my eyes. This was crazy. I actually feel for him. And I knew it so lately.......

Hey everyone. So finally I made it. After 23 chapters. 😂.This was a short chapter but a long deep story.

Hope u liked it.

Vote and comment

Love,
Shayna 💖