Chapter 3

Sorry it took SO long to finish this. I had so much more to do than I expected v.v

Well, here's chapter 3, enjoy ♥

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Late again I see" Mr. Jacoms says I walk into the classroom.

"Pointing out the obvious again, I see" I mutter under my breath as I sit down at my usual spot. The people who were able to hear me start to giggle.

Giggle.

I don't like that word. It's babyish. Time to add a new word to Avery's dictionary; lahf. Lahf shall replace giggle from now on in my world. I'll make sure to spread the word then become famous for it.

"Ms. Brooks, if you can go on with the rest of the class without interrupting, not talking at all could help, then maybe I'll reward you" he says as he continues to write on the white board. "Like what? Not sending me to the Principals office? Please, I'd rather be there" I say as I pull my hoody forward.

"No, that doesn't affect you much, now does it?" he says. I don't respond because he has a point. "Stay quiet for the rest of the class and I will give you...bonus points. Ten of them". Free points, I'm fine with it. I give a quick nod and pull my hoody lower as the rest of the class says it isn't fair. Suckers.

I try to get some sleep but ofcourse, there's always someone who interrupts me.

"Avery" I hear Sydney's familiar voice whispering. "What?" I say towards her. It's a good thing she sits behind me, that way I'll here her crystal clear.

"Why'd you curl your hair today?" she asks as she writes down what's on the board. The chick might look like she don't give a fuck about anything but she likes staying okay when it comes to school. She told me that if she don't do this now, it's gonna bite her ass in the future. She don't know that it already is. "Because I can?" I answer her.

"Well that's a shocker" she replies, "I thought you'd never curl your hair. You look smexi by the way" she says as she focuses back to the lecture. Please, I always do, I say in my head as I give myself a quick smile. I know i don't but it's always good saying positive things about me. I drift off to sleep.

I wake up as Mr. Jacoms says we can leave and then the bell rings. It's funny how my brain doesn't need the bell; just the words "leave". I grab my binder, pull down my hoody and I practically skip to the door. Art is next.

I walk normlaly down the hallway to art room minding my own businness and BAM Jason walks out of nowhere again. "Woah, what's with you and bumping into me?" I say as I back off.

"Sorry, but you were all girly and skipping" he says as he flutters his eyelashes. "I was skipping?! I thought I was just imagining it" I say as I look behind me.

"Why the good mood?" he asks, "Excited to be with me?"

"What? No, Art's next" I say as I walk past him.

"I know, that's why" he says as he walk along with me.

"I'm looking forward to art, not you"

"Welll that's not a nice thing to say to your partner"

"What partner?"

"Me"

"I'm not your partner"

"Yes I am"

"Since when!?"

"Since the principal told us too"

I stop in dead tracks.