Prologue

Ryu Chaewon.

A very introverted and shy girl among the whole students in her school.

The L-size school uniform doesn't fit perfectly on her body. The low ponytail she loves, and the black or white legging under her long skirt.

Being the shy with demure personality she is, Chaewon doesn't have the attention like all the girls supposed to have.

Everyone thought she is just the plain Miss Ryu, and none in her as the way she acts and the way she walk across the school's hallway bothers them.

They never cared. Not even one glances will be wasted to turn their head and eyes flicker at her.

Poor little Miss Ryu.

But never did they thought she is a special person to one and only Mister Popular Na Jaemin, the school's Prince.

Well, at least that's what they call him.

The visual he has made all the girls be praying to be his soulmates and also he is the captain for the school's basketball team.

Everyone would like to spare their time only to look at how Jaemin walk through the hallway with a warm smile on his handsome face.

Everyone in the school loves him very much as he is one of the school's pride.

If you've been asking, if they were a couple?

Precisely, they are childhood best friend. But who knows if each of them have any special feelings for each other. *smirks*

Both of them are really good in keeping their secrets away from others.

The truth is, Jaemin doesn't really care to act just like they always been since five.

Chaewon denies, because she doesn't want to be the centre of attention as well not to bring any suspicion in others.

Chaewon worry in a lot of things, Jaemin ever thought.

So he followed the way Chaewon wanted.

By means, no interaction between both of them and acting as complete stranger in school. Only when it's weekend they would hang out together to eat ice cream and finish their homework with discussions at only certain place that would never trigger any attention from their schoolmates.

Chaewon likes the way they pretended to be, as long as she doesn't have to be in the centre among others. Like Jaemin always been.

Until then, an unexpected and unplanned incident happened between the shy Miss Ryu with an infamous King of bully, Lee Jeno, whom she never intrigued before.

A deal has been made.

Little Miss Shy being the servant to King Jeno.

What could Prince Jaemin do to save her life ..?