one more voice

"Food" the voice in my head demanded. Silly things these voices, they tell me things I know all to well. ""Blood" the other chimed in."hush!" I shouted at them. I can't have them rambling on whilst I am trying to find my prey. I look around at my surroundings, the endless tears from the sky have finally ceased, but the trees now weep. the sunlight is shinning through the leaves and other flora that make up my amazon home. my stomach grumbles loudly, almost waking my brothers. they mustn't wake, they will steel my food, I need food. I am the only girl in a litter if white bangle tigers and I hate it! it doesn't help that I am also the runt. I set off to find food. "blood" "flesh" "food" the array of voices that invade my mind chant. I laugh, they are so silly! I pause, my solid black eyes scanning. there! a human! I start to sing my song. I hear the footsteps, they are closer now. I sing my song. I sing. here it comes. it is a he. he walks over to me, his eyes looking at the ground so as not to offend me, silly humans, we are smarter than that! "him!" one of my voices said. he aproches me cautiously, I can tell from his thoughts he is scared to hurt me or frighten me for I am so small. "now" "Take him now" the voices start up again. I allow my prey to pet me as I continue on with my song. my song so beautiful, so hypnotizing he doesn't even realize when I have bit off his finger! He just keeps petting me, unable to stop. I can tell from his brain and his eyes he knows what is happening, he is terrified, but he is unable to stop, he cannot run, he has heard my song. soon there is nothing left of the man but bones and the blood he has left in my pristine white fur. I walk to the river to wash off with a full stomach and one more voice.