Chapter 1

A/N

I don't want to talk much, all I want to say is that I updated. Too help this story grow please vote and comment. Thank you!!

BYE😁🌺

**************************************************************************************

Class had just ended and Marcy went to her locker to put her books away. Then she felt arms wrap around her waist. Marcy got spin around and was face to face to her lovely boyfriend.

"Hey love." he said while pecking her cheek.

"Hello." She replied. They started walking to the lunch room.

Marcy's boyfriend name is Jake. He is about two inches taller than her. He has brown hair with dazzling blue eyes. They have been dating for four months.

They sat on their lunch tables along with other friends. There was Angela who had short brown hair with matching eyes. Then there was Jasmine, who had long blonde hair with dyed color pink at the tips. With crystal green eyes. Lastly, there was Jean. He has longish brown hair with very dark eyes. And then there was Marcy. She had auburn color hair, and bright brown eyes.

( After School )

They all at a café. They each took a latte or a coffee. They were in a booth talking about random stuff.

"I think that Justin Bieber is amazing." Jasmine squealed. Here they go again.

"Well, I personally like One Direction!" Angela shouted. They would always argue who was the best one.

"I love Ariana Grande!!" Marcy yelled at the top of her lunges. Which caused some people to stare.

"No one cares." Jean jokingly said.

"How dare you?!?" Marcy said pretending with her mouth opened. He just chuckled a little.

This is how their life is every single day. They go the the café, talk, and hangout. Marcy really likes her life. She knows that there is nothing that can ruin it. She has her awesome boyfriend and friends.

What more can she ask for?

**************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of this story. Comment on what you think about it. Also remember to

FOLLOW

&

VOTE

BYE😁🌺