Chapter Four

He's befriending me?

Pulling yourself up, deep in the back of your thoughts you question whether he's befriending you or just trying to trick you to get  your number or something..

So what were you doing on that day?, What or who made you so mad that you asked why do you have to be alive?

The boy asked snapping you out of your thoughts, glaring at him you scold him for asking about your personal life, you sigh seeing that it was almost time for class.

Listen.. it's almost time for class I don't want to be late. 
He sighs deciding to leave you alone for the time being but trust me not for long..

Hmmm, okay y/n I'll talk to you later.

"Right.." You say bluntly walking to your next class as he did the same.

(Timeskip to home cause I'm lazy)

You walk into the house to see your step mother glaring at you, letting your h/c hair fall into your eyes you walk up to your room,a desperate sigh escapes your lips.

Your p.o.v

"I wonder what the hell her deal is today."

I whisper coldly as I crawl into my bed not bothering to take off my school uniform as I began to drift off into a dream I'll NEVER forget.

(Dream timeeeee)

Y/n~
I heard a overly fond voice say sweetly, it's obvious something is going to go wrong it's been years since I've heard someone call my name in a sweet manner.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I look around the colorful dream space watching as flowers blossomed everywhere. A small almost unrecognizable smile rose to my lips as I indulged in the smell of flowers bringing back memories of mother flashed back into my head.

Yo! Y/n~
I heard the person say again, by then I noted who it was, wide eyed I look around for the boy. Hearing the grass behind me rustle I freeze up no reasonable reason why but I did.

"You smell really nice y/n-chan~"
He purrs as he rests his chin on top of my head, me still frozen in place blushes showing my delicate side. I feel the weight on my head lift as I turn around.

Surprisingly I didn't see the boy any where.

It's time to wake up y/n~

Was the last thing I heard him say as he kissed my forehead.

(Reality)

"Wh-What?!" I scream to myself as I looked at the clock it was late at night I lifted the covers off me so I could change into pajamas, a sheer blush still on my face as my thoughts went back to my dream...
_______________________

Wooooo I finally updated dis sorry for the wait!!

  hope you enjoyed this chapter. :3|| ^°~°^||