Chapter five

**Warning this might contain errors and misspelled words**

Damon's Pov :

After making his breakfest i went to put some clothes on that made me look more.....sexy.

I Knew that once i was done that stefan was going to tell me it was a bad idea to have kai here.

But i think im too old for my brother to tell me who and what i can have in this house.

So when i notice stefan talking on the phone i vamped speed out of the house.

Its very hot out here.

I wonder if Elena's Home, she should i mean it's the weeknd and there's no school for the college kids.

Unless your a severe nerd.

I jumped in my impala and started up the car.

Damn i need a upgrade but i just love this car so much.

I drive to the nee and improved gilbert residence.

Yeah we rebuilt their house, i mean I'm not going to lie elena was getting annoying we this whole we can have sex because Jeremy's here.

I love her but she gets annoying after awhile.

You know it.

I pulled up to her house and got out my car and walked up to the red house.

I knocked on her door.

And after a few minutes she opened the door.

But guess what not only was it elena in her house.

But bonnie and caroline was there too surprising i didnt see bonnie's car.

But maybe she was vamped speeded over here by caroline.

I walked in and got greeted by bestfriend.

"Hey bonnie"

"Damon can i speak with on a certain situation please"

"Y-yeah"

She pulled me in the living room since the girls are in the kitchen getting snacks for their movie.

"So, Um About kai he might go after Jo so i told her about it. She put a hex on herself somehow but she able to die and comeback."

"I didn't know witches can hex themselves but maybe because their the strongest coven at the moment."

"Yeah but you have to understand you can probably get kai under control more than anyone else"

"Maybe but I'll go check up on her after me and elena talk about something, you might want to stay."

"i think i got what your hinting at"

Mhm i bet she did.

Bon bon was always quick on her feet.

I walked into the kitchen.

And saw elena making nachos and popcorn and every unhealthy snack you can think of.

Guess it's another girls day for them.

"Elena can you come in here please"

"Yeah hold on damon"

I walked to the front door.

Im going to break it to her and leave.

She walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

She is a vampire so she has her strength.

"What did you want to talk about?"

I looked at her in her eyes.