Imagine (Liam)

You're sitting on the couch curled up in a ball. You didn't know what to do. Tears streamed down your face. You just got the news that your husband, Liam, plane crashed and he didn't survive. He was coming to visit you and your 4 year old boy, josh. You cried loudly as you threw your phone across the room. It smashed up against the wall making a loud noise. You put your head back down in your knees crying more. Liam was your whole world, you didn't know what to do without him. You've known him forever, he's been there for you, and has been through the hardest times with you. You met Liam when you were 16. Since then you and him had just clicked. He was not only your husband, but your best friend. You and him have been through the bad and good times together. One phone call, that's all it took and your whole world came crashing down. As the memory's of him came flooding back, you wailed loudly as tears streamed down your face once more. Josh ran into the room jumping up on the couch " mummy! What's wrong! Why are you sad!" He said hugging you. You couldn't tell him what happened. " mummy is okay she just misses daddy " you say wrapping your arm around your little boy " mummy, where is daddy? " He asked. You stiffed up. " daddy went on a long trip "

You said giving him a weak smile.

" Is he ever gonna come back?"

You looked away tearing up even more. " No, I don't think he is baby" you said. Josh teared up. " I thought daddy loved us. Mummy, why doesn't daddy come back? " he said as he wiped his tears with his little hands. " daddy loved us a lot babe. It's not because he doesn't love us. Daddy's in a better place now " you sniffled trying to be strong for your little boy. He made a confused face. He obviously didn't understand. He held onto

You tight crying into your shoulder. " mummy I-I miss daddy! I want him to come

home! " he wailed into your shoulder as you cried with him

" I know love " you cried. " it's going to be okay. "