Get Knocked-out and what's all the Racket?!

I sat on my porch steps, drinking my morning c/hc/t. I watched as the train sailed on the train tracks, my eyes following its wheels. It was saturday finally. Sam sniffed my ear, making me jump. I pet her black and white fur while she sat by my side, watching the train as well. I went back inside, Sam on my tail. I pulled my h/c hair back into a bun then changing my t-shirt to a f/c t-shirt, and my pj pants to jean shorts. I grabbed my Disneyland baseball hat and Sam's leash. I then attatched the leash to her blue collar. I ran with her beside the train, both of us smiling as the wind tried to hold us back. Then tripping on a rock, I fell on my face. I got up, groaning at the new scrapes I had made from the fall. "Blasted rock.", I muttered under my breath. A flash of red ran past me, then dashed to Sam, sniffing her structure. The dash was a dash of not only red, but also hints of gray and yellow.

 The dash was a dash of not only red, but also hints of gray and yellow

Sam jerked back, growling. I tensed, feeling another rush of air, but it was orange-white. I was about to get up slowly, when the orange-white rush of air slightly growled. Sam wimpered, coming closer to me. The red figure smirked at the air above me. It jumped above us, both ducking our heads to prevent getting hit by a dragon. I turned around hesitantly, only to see the orange and white figure more clearly. It's structure was sturdy and small, like a grumpy grandpa.

The orange and white dragon's eletric blue eyes squinted, its back structure following positition

The orange and white dragon's eletric blue eyes squinted, its back structure following positition. Crouching into the pounce position, the orange dragon is about to pounce when the red dragon smirks at him, then flies off. I watch the other fly away for a moment, before turning to the orange dragon. It moves away from me, positioning itself to a comfortable, relaxed postion. It dashes off, leaving Sam and I surprised and speechless.

A/n:Special thanks to Jazz the tiger and all the artists whose art are on my stories! Also above 100 reads?! You guys rock! It might not be much but I feel amazing about it (: . Cya next time! -SparkSpot