Ch. 3

Johnnys pov

I see Kenzie shake her head and start to cry then she yells at me " TO THINK I MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU" the whole restaurant stares at her. And My jaw drops, Kenzie starts to cry and Saryna runs up to her hugs her and shakes her head at me looking like she would murder someone if I didn't apologize. Saryna and Kenzie leave.

"lol what a idiot" Nadia laughs.

I look at her and walk away I go back to my hotel to clear my mind

*2 hours later*

I can't sleep and it's already 12 P.M. , I can't stop thinking about what Kenzie said, she actually had feelings for me and I blew it. I got a text from Kenzie and I opened it it read "I don't think we should tour anymore" my heart sunk Kenzie is my favorite girl... no she's not Nadia is I mean we are dating. I love Kenzie though. I mean like a sister... right?

Kenzie's pov

It's 12 P.M. And I have been up debating if I should cancel the tour with Johnny. I decided to... I didn't want to but I couldn't stand to be around him, after what I told him and a whole restaurant.

I start to cry not just one tear though. Saryna is in her hotel room so I don't have to hide how sad I am. As the tears drip to the floor I remembered I have my exacto knife with me so I take the blade out. I'm only 13 I shouldn't but I don't care. I talks the blade and start to slit my thighs I want to do my wrist but that will be to noticeable. I start to shake its is painful but I can't stop.

I am know in to much pain so I get in the shower and wash myself I look down and see the water turn red.

I get and bed and go on my phone to see I have 39 missed calls from Johnny, he calls again I decline. Then he face times me and I accidentally answer Johnny looks at me and his eyes water up. I start to get mad.

"Johnny stop you don't want to talk to a worthless piece of shit like me"

"Kenzie stop, I love you. I will always love you sis" he says comfortingly

"What if I don't love you like a brother. Johnny you are my world and you hurt me. You are my best friend and you never have time for me.  but know you ruined everything. Johnny I love you and.... oh my god, I hate myself" I drop my phone.

"Kenzie, say do that your a great person okay! I will never mention any of this again and never bring Nadia around you, as long as your still my best friend I can't live without you" he says trying to ignore the fact I said I loved him.

I lose any my words and I can only cry. Once I can talk again I tell Johnny what I did.

"Johnny what did I do I'm to young! I shouldn't do this I hate myself why. Omg my mom is going to kill me. Please help me get rid of the pain"

_________________________

Ha second update today

This isn't a super good chapter but I really had fun writing it

So yeah guys I'm out of ideas so please help me with a basic idea for the next chapter

Xoxo the J