Intro

Marinas pov:
Sitting through trig class was the highlight of my day. I was your average Nebraskan girl. Short, athletic, and smart. I was also fairly popular and well liked. My life was as boring as any average citizen of Omaha. I was focused on understanding the tangent function when I heard a pencil drop and roll beneath my desk. I bent over to pick it up and hand it back to its owner. When I looked up I was met with the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. It belonged to a senior, Jack Gilinsky. He took the pencil out of my hand.
"Thank you."
"Umm... Uhh... You're.. Welcome" I stuttered. Smooth I thought. I went back to my tangent functions but a part of me kept glancing at the face of the gorgeous Jack. I knew little about him other than he had a group of best friends and he was Vine famous. His friends consisted of Jack J, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes. I knew I shouldn't get into another relationship after what had happened in the last few months, but how could I resist a boy like that?

Jacks pov:
I had started noticing how absolutely perfect Marina was at the beginning of the semester. Her blonde hair cascaded over her narrow shoulders and every muscle stood out in her tight fitting clothes. She was the best swimmer at Omaha High. Today I decided I would make my first move. I rolled my pencil intentionally off my desk right to its target, Marina's chair. Marina picked it up and turned to hand it to me. I was overwhelmed by the biggest blue eyes I had ever seen. They looked as bottomless as the ocean and as mysterious as a mermaid. I offered her one of my trade mark Jack Gilinsky smiles and a thank you. Her face flushed bright red as she was stuttering and finally she turned back to work on our tangent function work sheets. The reaction she gave me was just what I needed to commence my second phase in seducing Marina Krause.