Seducing Marina Krause

Marina's Pov:

The whole day I was fighting the butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this way or if I ever had. The rest of My classes seemed to fly bye and before I knew it the last bell had rang. I had a lot of "friends" but only one true best friend. Her name was Megan and I told her everything. We met out in the parking lot and hopped in her red convertible. It was just in the early months of spring but we put the top down and blasted some Macklemore. I began to tell her about my encounter with jack Gilinsky.

"Wow, my bestie is finally coming out of her dark and lonely phase."

"Hey I had good reason to be dark and lonely" I replied.

"Ya I know. Sorry." Megan and I were alway mistaken as sisters. I never really saw it but everyone else did. We continued to drive until we reached the only cool place to hang out... the mall. Megan's dad owned the mall so we pulled up into one of the VIP employee spots. She wasn't totally spoiled, never mind, she was totally spoiled. We only had an hour before I had to go to swim practice so we got to work quickly. We first stopped by the only Starbucks at the mall.

"Our usual and put it on my tab please." Megan called out to the barista.

"You like this Jack boy and I can tell so we are going to glam you out in the next hour so you can impress him at school tomorrow." Megan decided. I was a little bit shocked but I couldn't resist help from one of the prettiest girls I had ever known. First we stopped by to get a couple outfits. We went into Urban Outfitters to pick out a couple skater skirts and some crop tops. Next we stopped by Forever 21 and PAC sun, picking out some of the best clothing I had ever owned. When I checked my watch it was a quarter until 5.

"Better be heading out. Time for me to go to swim" I reminded Megan.

"Ya sure." we walked back to her convertible and soon we were off into the direction of the best swimming pool in Omaha. I didn't have my own car and my parents weren't exactly the most reliable so I depended on rides from Megan.