One shots!?

Jacky Vincent

*WHISPER'S POV*

Sitting here watching adventure time in sweats on a Saturday morning with awesome cramps.. Just how every girl likes it... Fin is totally trying to flirt with princess bubblegum when my boyfriend Jacky comes and sits next to me. "WHISPEEEEER!!!!!" he yells suddenly catching me off guard. So I poke his nose "WHAAAAAAAAAT!!" I ask just wanting to watch my show and forget my pains. He just grins and responds with a quick nothing before turning his attention to the tv. I'm so engrossed in Finn's fighting abilities that I hardly notice when Jacky places his hand on my thigh. Nonchalantly sliding it towards me every few minutes. I can see from the corner of my eye that he has that famous smirk on his face, and quite honestly I am not in the mood. I grab his hand and place it back in his own lap before smiling sweetly at him.

Not even 5 minutes pass before his hand is back on my thigh and he whispers low in my ear "babe... You wanna.. Have some fun with me?" I raise an eyebrow at his neediness today "and what kind of fun are we talking about here Mr.Vincent?". He winks at me before kissing my lips, trying to take it further. But I laugh at him not taking a hint as I stand up and walk to the kitchen with him hot on my trail. "Babeeeeeeeee! Don't deny me." shaking my head at his persistence, I grab my chocolate and look him dead in the eyes as I eat the first piece. I then glance down at my crotch, back up at his eyes, and then to my chocolate before eating a second piece. I can see the wheels slowly turning in his head "OHHHH! I'm sorry Whisper, do you just wanna cuddle then? And mauvhtmketse..." he rushes the last part out so I stare at him confused motioning for him to say it again. Then he speaks "I said and maybe make out". I can't help but crack a smile before grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch for chocolate, cuddles, kisses, and movies.