Chapter 4

Did you guys miss me? Anyway I'm back after spring break, being sick and almost being murdered by a horse. I'M STILL ALIVE THOUGH! Anyway the inspiration for this chapter is from my dear friend :

KatherineJacksonReed

Go check her out! Anyway there's not going to be lyrics throughout the next two chapters and the last chapter will just be a preview of my IwaOi fic that I'm about to write in.......about an hour? Enough of me talking LET'S GET ON WITH IT!

.... 

Suga finally realized what Daichi did, of course he wanted him to kiss him, but not because he was spacing out! His eyes lifted to see Daichi still staring at him. 

"Why did you do that!?" Suga asked, trying to sound as mad as possible, of course he was only acting. 

"I thought.........you liked me."

"I-I didn't expect you to kiss me!" 

"I-I'm sorry...." Daichi looked as if he were about to cry, when Koushi started to laugh uncontrollably.  

"Why are you laughing?!" 

"Buhahahah, I was only kidding Daichi! I'm sorry I made you think that I was mad!" 

Daichi sighed and started laughing along, before he knew it Suga's lips were on his again. It was a short, sweet, kiss that only lasted a few seconds. The silver-haired boy yawned from Daichi's lap.

"Are you tired, Kou-chan?" 

"Kou-chan? That's a new one....and yes I'm pretty tired."

"Hmm, do you want to stay the night?" The smaller nodded and tried to keep himself from nodding off again. Daichi stood up, picking up Suga and setting him down on his bed. He crawled into bed and turned off the light. 

"Good night my sweet, Suga....."

....

Okay so it's now 11:04 pm and I have a test tomorrow so I should probably sleep. So I want sugestions for what happens next in this story, do you want minor angst?, more fluff?, TELL ME AND I WILL DO THE BEST I CAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. Just a little heads up when I write angst I normally cry....I'm weak.

******

Something totally not related to the story, but I've been working on my jump serve (*Low-key is in volleyball*) and today I did it actually very well!! Are you guys proud of me? I know I'm proud of me..........anyway I'll see you next chapter! Btw sorry this chapter is short...

~Kageyama