Brooklyn's best of best journeys

Introduction

Hey my name is Brooklyn Moon.I'm am 16 years old and I am about to start my sophomore year. Oh, I almost forgot to tell u guys, I like really rich. I go to school with rich kids. My best friends are also rich. Now before yo go making asuements that I'm one of those stuck up rich girls, lt me tell you I'm a very nice person. yeah your probably thinking "thats what every mean girl says about herself" but , trust me that's not me. I might be a little bit feisty at times, well maybe a lot. But if you continue to read this story you'll see learn the true meaning of a mean stuck-up rich kidnfrom this girl I'm soon to meet.

Chapter 1

"Hey dad," I say as I walk in to the kitchen. Our kitchen is pretty big but our house it's huge. "What do you think we should do for the last week of school, go bike riding, see a movie,  go to another carnival, or just chill." I said as I took a seat in a stool.

"None of that. We moving to New York." he said in a calm voice, like it was nothing.

"What do you mean we're moving to New York?" I said almost shrieking.

"Brook, you need to calm down ee are moving to New York because I need to direct a movie there. Okay me and your mother already discussed this." he said.

I was so mad I couldn't believe that they would just go behind my back and talk about moving to New York with out my opinion. I mean all of my friends are here and they just want me to leave them. They're lucky I don't have a boyfriend or this wouldn't be pretty."Fine" was all I could say then stormrd into my room.