¥15

She walked alone at night, clutching onto the book that she had borrowed

                                      She walked alone at night, clutching onto the book that she had borrowed. She didn't understand why the scene of him with someone else had made her feel some type of feeling she doesn't really get.

She shouldn't care who he was with nor care who the girl was, but she couldn't seem to shake off that feeling inside of her. Continuing to think about it till finally reaching her apartment. She heads inside and clicked on the light switch; coming home to a silent room where she was the only living soul wandering around.

She closed the door as she heads to the kitchen placing down the book on the counter. She goes to the fridge taking out bottles of alcohol and simply began drowning her throat with the bitter sizzling cold liquid.

She looked at her surroundings and realize she's been alone for so long, that there wasn't really much time to be with someone. Sadly there really wasn't much time for her anyways, and honestly its best to be alone.

She took a deep sigh, her hand pulls the handle of the drawer and took out some medications. She took out each one plopping it in her mouth, she chugs the alcohol along with it and gulped it down.

"My time is running out...I wish him luck and I do hope he completely forgets about me.." she says, and suddenly a single tear drop down from her left cheek.

"One more week..." she says and closed her eyes for a moment just to remember some of the good times with him.
__________________
••CUTT~~
-I'm so sorry it's short and lame right now I'll try make it better huhu