Chapter I : Alpha Academy

Author's POV

Welcome to Alpha Academy, where every students are busy...

Busy in their studies...

Busy in their practice...

Busy in their training...

Busy in the—

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"THEIR COMING!!"

"OH. MY. GOSH!!"

—Busy in their fangirling... (well, actually some are boys)

Every morning, this is only natural for them. Well, it actually became a morning routine. Especially for a very famous boy group of the academy. Young, handsome, talented and also —sexy. The group is called EXO.

They are known in every corner of the campus, even outside the campus. They say that, in just there wink. They can already put you to your grave..

These pack are Alphas. They might look angel. But, I'll you give an advice...

'Don't mess with them.'

Don't be fool with their angelic looks. Behind does are very strong wolves. They can change the aura of the surroundings. They are actually angels, even when they sing. But please take my advice. Don't bring the devil out of them.

It be a miracle if you survive.

How can I say so?

Well, they are not only famous for having good looks. It's because they are listed in one of the Top 20 of the MOST STRONGEST in the campus.

Every wolves has their abilities or so called superpowers.

To get in, in this school... You have to show your ability and also how smart you are. Not just ability... you need to show how strong you are. There are some cases that, you can get pass—if your ability is very rare.

There are 3 type of wolves...

The Beta. It is very common type of wolves. It like half of the population are in this category. This is the average type of wolves.

The Alpha. These type are the strongest. They say that these are born to be the leaders. They also have these charisma or strong aura for the other wolves, which make them feel that they are the superior.

And the Omega. These type are in the lowest in the ranking. They can be strong or averange for the wolves, but what makes them weak are there heat. This one of the reasons why an omega can't get to the top.

Doesn't mean that, the school is named Alpha means that the students are Alphas. It is named Alpha academy for being the famous and the greatest academy for wolves in world. It's just the majority of the students are Alpha. Which is actually happen to be pretty normal for their kind.