Chapter III : A friend.

Author's POV

The Next Morning...

"Aaaaaarrrrggg!!~" said by the problematic and annoyed Bacon in the Garden of the School

"Aaaaaarrrrggg!!~" said by the problematic and annoyed Bacon in the Garden of the School. Its their hidden hangout place, where they can talk and rest peacefully.

To get there you have to get passed in the maze. The maze is much tricky that the other maze do. It much harder, that the other student didn't dare to get inside. It is forbidden to show to them the map. Many of them have tryed but only for once.

As for Exo, they work together that they discover there spot

As for Exo, they work together that they discover there spot. Many years pass so there already know how to get there in just a minute.

"Whats the matter? You've been frowning your brows all morning." Ask by Chanyeol.

True. When they woke up Baekhyun already have been like that. He woke up with a frowed brows and dark circles in his eyes. Even while their eating, drove to school and in classes, it is still there. That only happens when something is bugging him.

"Yeah! Don't tell me you lost your eyeliner again?" Tao asks too.

" Don't stress yourself too much, you'll get wrinkles!" Adviced by Luhan.

"No. Not that. It's just that I'm still guessing, and I haven't got the answer..." said by Beakhyun while massaging his temples.

"Guessing what? Come on hyung, say it. Maybe we can give a help?" Sehun said.

"Okay, okay!" Baekhyun agreed. He got up, and walk back and forth with his crossed arms like a detective searching for answers. "I'm still confused of how that cha-sha-siiiiaaaa-lo-llot-"

"It's Charlotte." Correted by Kai.

"Ri-right! That omega! I'm still confused, how did she got passed." Beakhyun continued.

"Oh yeah? But your kind of a little different yesterday. You were amazed with her beauty with your jaw widely open. And now your annoyed?? Who does that???" Chen questioning him. And he was given by a death glare of Baek.

"Okay! That true! But in the first place it is still unbelievable. Omegas are weak, they are the inferior of our kind. They can't even beat a Beta nor Alpha." He explained.