Rainy Day Gone Wrong

It all started as a normal, rainy day in Missiouri, me and my boyfriend were walking downtown good old Macon, MO. We couldn't get to my house because his dad was being an asshat. We got to my house, the door was locere alone, very unusked, my boyfriend, Hayden, grumbled "fuck, now how are we supposed to get in?" I point towards the window on the other side of my house, so he opens it and I crawl through since i was built to be the tiniest fucker in the world, we were alone, which was very unusual. Someone is always home. Hayden looks at me with his puppy dog eyes and says "so, we have the house alone." I hug him and say, "let's go upstairs, babe," and give him a smirk. We walk upstairs and he kisses me slowly and passionatly like he always does, he lays me on the bed and starts kissing my neck, I let out a little moan, God, I love it when he's like this. He takes off my clothes while, I struggle to unbutton his pants, just looking at him like this turns me on, he is the sexiest man alive. He kisses me again, slowly.. passionatly, he moves down my neck, to my chest, then he goes down farther, until he starts eating me out, I let out a moan, just as I was about to reach my climax. We hear a huge bang downstairs, we hurry up and get dressed thinking it was my mom and grandma, I go downstairs and yell "Grandma? Mother? are you guys home?"