Chapter One

I feel like, I'm going to be sick, are we there yet Sean asked while covering his mouth, seems like no one heard him. Sean just hoped he wouldn't thrown up in the car, like he used to do when he was a kid.
    It's going to be dark soon, he said looking at the window
    I wanna throw up, He said still covering his mouth. His sister, Molly looked at him Brother? you want a paper bag or something?. She asked. What no I'm fine, Molly, thanks, Sean said smiling at his sister.
    Finally, the car came to take a break in front of a dormitory. Sean looked at the building, it was very old, the walls have cracks and the paint was like two  decades old. He looks so disappointed seeing the dorm his parents choose.
    Sean look around, beside the dormitory is the school he's going to attend to. Sean started to walk towards the dorm, His parents and his little sister Molly started to wave at him saying goodbye. Sean smile and enter the dorm.
     As soon as Sean enters the dorm his eyes widened. It's better than he expected. A dorm has a big lobby, a wide staircase leading in on either side, carpeted floor, and the greek style poles are painted with gold, beautiful and enormous  chandeliers and more. Sean couldn't believe it, it's better inside than the outside,  looking at the left is another entrance but that is for Senior Highschool Dorm entrance and looking at  the right is where the Junior Highschool dorm entrance.
     D-13 Sean Haycook, Dean Crawford and James Martin... So they are my roommates Sean said. He finally enter the Junior Highschool dorm, ----after all Junior Highschool student are not allowed to enter the Senior high dorm, same goes to Senior High students---- it was so quiet. Sean suddenly stop, he had a déjà vu I think I know this place, did I came here before? He said to himself, ahh I lost it I must have been imagining things he said while slapping himself.
  Hey don't overdo it. A guy said Sean look at the guy, He give Sean a warm smile, I'm Mark Craig he said. Sean stare at Mark. Mark wave his hand in front of Sean hello um hello? Mark said, Sean blink and look at mark again, well?.... Mark said well what? Sean replied. Aren't you gonna introduced yourself? Mark said. Oh I'm Sean, Sean Haycook. The two talked alot, they laugh and scared each other. Mark stop at a door, Sean look at him well this is my room--- oh what do you know I'm in front of my room too Sean said. I guess we're "neighbors" then hahaha Mark said, see you tomorrow Sean, same goes. As they both enter their rooms.
   As soon as Sean enter the room he greeted James and Dean, but James and Dean didn't did the samethey just looked at Sean and continues to do their "task". Sean looks so disgusted--- he quickly put his suitcase in his new bed, lay down and started to look at some random blog.