1 - A Prologue

Moscow, former Russian Federation
9:09 AM - July 27, 2038

A tune of whistle was heard and rang around the hallway with it's walls painted white and decorated with ancient czar-era and Soviet era paintings that was not anew. It was the tune of the old American music that used patriotically before the bombs fell off to the ground of the whole Earth. Almost ground of the whole Earth.

There is an man sitting in the row of wooden chairs leaning in the white wall of the hallway. Here, the man was wearing an old Wehrmacht-style or esque officers clothing with medals and a cotton rank in both of his soldiers. The rank was an four-star general, no less. He had no officer's or general's hat placed in his dark blonde head waxed upwards to look like the faces of the deceased Wehrmacht leaders in the picture frame itself. Which was forgotten due to the big firestorm that destroyed the whole world in it. So much for world history, though.

As the time passes and he continually spitted the carpeted floor. Which no one looking to him to stop from doing that. Well, he is one of the higher-ups. And the janitor, was on the lower-ups that the higher-ups always disses at them. But for him. He was special in his own right. Even he don't have the standard nametag over his Wehrmacht-inspired grey uniform on it. Because it means nothing when he put over his nametag in his "fancy" uniform he wore everyday. Everywhere. Everytime.

His sitting postion was even more fancier than ever in the history of mankind. Putting his left leg on top of the right leg and placed it with a presumably heavy black suitcase, probably made from French or any other place in the world. Which was currently, scarred and unhealthy place to live. He looks to his luxurious TAG Heuer watch that was worn in his left arm. To check the current time in order not to forget everything what's in his mind. No music to hear in this hallway. So, he tapped his feet in order to make a positive in his expression of his face.

Until. A door was suddenly opened and another person, presumably an general, went out and closed the door in his right leg. Whilst he was holding an candy bar in his left hand.

The general was wearing the same Wehrmacht-inspired uniform just like an presumed general near to him while sitting. Thing is, that the color of the stripe on the side of the pants is colored red and he is wearing an general's hat just like the deceased Wehrmacht leaders did. While his stripe of his pants was colored grey and he is not wearing an hat in head. Evermore.

The general in the hat casually looks to him. Just like a staring game. Then he moves his left hand, trying to give an Hershey chocolate on his hand. "Want some?"

The general sitting in the chair just casually took the candy bar and ripped it's cover on it. "That chocolate bar came from the Consortium supply ship we raided back in the Sea of Japan. They took minimum damage. But for us, whe're worse..."

"What worse, General Lebedjev?" He said to him in a twang that was recognized in a certain movie.

"I dunno, General Hux. I dunno for me too..." then he sighed to himself.

General Hux took a bite from a Hershey bar and chews it grateful before swallowing it. "Anyways, is General Aleksandr in that room?"

Lebedjev gave him a slow nod as his expression where in the middle of it. "Yes, he was. But i've got a bad feeling about this one..."

Hux finishes his eating his chocolate bar and he stood up from the chair. He changed his expression to him as he didn't care his sad expression in his face. Hux nears his face and said to this: "there is no bad feeling here. No expression cannot redeemed you're own entire life..."

Then he hits his body using his black suitcase, which he grabbed a hand on it. "Luckily for you, Lebedjev. I have my patience in my mind. But if you showing you're expression to me. Then, i'll decided to call Mister Parasoul or the General Aleksandr, our dear leader of the First Anomaly Order Armed Forces. So watch you're back!" And he went in to the room. Lebedjev follows him after that.